Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My 800th Post

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@31 December 2003 - 03:32

i know everyone hates albo, he takes credit from people and claims it as his own,

lets see hes pissed me off twice, once when he stole those performance tips, secondly when he claimed to be a real "player", and that he had fucked over 30 gurlz and he was only 13, and when you looked at his profile the dates didnt add up!

ha!

what a deutch

this guy is fucking annoying, and hes a lil biotch,

now hes threatining people with his lil "report" button

wat a fag

oh, and by the way.... NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR 800TH POST!
    its b/c of people like you that they dont even show the post anymore, because all your concerned about is postcount

get a fucking life
    This spoken from a member who earlier today started a "Best looking girl" thread when we already have about 20

And Pete, dude you know damn well you've pissed people off

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+31 December 2003 - 03:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 31 December 2003 - 03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-morpheus 1.0@31 December 2003 - 03:32
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

i know everyone hates albo, he takes credit from people and claims it as his own,

lets see hes pissed me off twice, once when he stole those performance tips, secondly when he claimed to be a real "player", and that he had fucked over 30 gurlz and he was only 13, and when you looked at his profile the dates didnt add up&#33;

ha&#33;

what a deutch

wat a fag

oh, and by the way.... NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR 800TH POST&#33;
    its b/c of people like you that they dont even show the post anymore, because all your concerned about is postcount

get a fucking life&nbsp;
    This spoken from a member who earlier today started a "Best looking girl" thread when we already have about 20

And Pete, dude you know damn well you&#39;ve pissed people off

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    ok...

well anyways i wanted more so fuck off

and another thing half the gurlz in there werent what i considered hott&#39;

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+31 December 2003 - 03:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 31 December 2003 - 03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-morpheus 1.0@31 December 2003 - 03:32

lets see hes pissed me off twice, once when he stole those performance tips, secondly when he claimed to be a real "player", and that he had fucked over 30 gurlz and he was only 13, and when you looked at his profile the dates didnt add up&#33;

ha&#33;

what a deutch

wat a fag

get a fucking life&nbsp;

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    i am sure i have in my short time on this board pissed of fewer people than you have. but it is not a competition, lets all get along.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+31 December 2003 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 31 December 2003 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-morpheus 1.0@31 December 2003 - 02:32
    i know everyone hates albo, he takes credit from people and claims it as his own
    i dislike you more than i dislike him, but i hate neither of you [/b][/quote]
    go fuck your self i have never done shit to u

why dont you get a life and stop obsessing yourself with cars you can never afford

5. Lounge   -   #25

ha&#33;

what a deutch

wat a fag

get a fucking life&nbsp;

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    oh and im sorry, i should have made it "best looking guy" for you

goto hell fag

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@31 December 2003 - 02:41
    go fuck your self i have never done shit to u

why dont you get a life and stop obsessing yourself with cars you can never afford
    and that&#39;s exactly why i think you&#39;re a fucking prick
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #27
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I like cheesecake
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@31 December 2003 - 03:39

ok...

well anyways i wanted more so fuck off

and another thing half the gurlz in there werent what i considered hott&#39;
    Oh dear, how sad that that is the best response you can come back at me with
    You had a pop at someone I like, I merely stated a fact and you tell me to "Fuck Off" , I suggest you ask for a poll of who these people want to fuck off, you or me&#33;

@Pete......Yeahright, you&#39;s and me have crossed before you was Pete , I&#39;s cool dude, I entered you Karaoke comp did&#39;nt I......Oh btw, did I win a prize?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pusher@31 December 2003 - 02:43
    I like cheesecake
    i like anything withcheese

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by pusher@31 December 2003 - 02:43
    I like cheesecake
    i like cheesecake more than i like "morpheus i&#39;m a matrix fag 1.0"

and i don&#39;t even like cheesecake very much
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast