Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone Who Is An Amd Fan Should Read This.

_John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    That place has too little selection, and is overpriced.

Use a place like newegg.

The aspire X-dreamer cases are good on that site for sub 60 dollar cases.

The Cheiftec dragons are good for above 60.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    muchspl2
    breaking news Sherman reveled as adviser of amd "it works for p2p surely screwing over the people that support you is the best idea"

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I have to agree that this isn't terribly unexpected, However, It really should never have happened, I know from a marketing point of view this seems the right stand to take, but they should check out the AMD community first.
    I've been an AMD fan for a while, cheaper processors and very overclockable.
    (btw, I'm running a 2500+Barton, and it's oced to beyond 3200)
    The reason AMD became popular was this reason, up until AMD started this Intel was king, all other processor companies couldn't even compare, but AMD came in with all their cheap processors, and was able to get a hefty community built up around them.
    Now to turn their backs on the same community that help to make them a viable business, is almost treasonous. I'm sure as stated earlier, that a work around will be found, but if AMD goes and turns its back on us, I will stop recommending people buy AMD system. Why should I recommend something to others when the company manufacturing them, had disrespected the community I'm a part of.
    If AMD persists in this course of action, it will ultimately hurt their business instead of help.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123