Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Create A Government

@D4rK0Soul = !!!

Edit: Pic stopped showing up

2. Lounge   -   #12
    @sams... ahahha that guys a beast

@summerlinda why are you reporting, person asked a question i supplied a answear

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by D4rK0Soul@2 January 2004 - 05:22
    @sams...    ahahha that guys a beast

@summerlinda    why are you reporting, person asked a question i supplied a answear 

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I dont see why the links need removed, what are we scared that some members would have been recruited if they are of that mindset there problay members already.

I mean serously the links provided clearly show what fools they are, hidng the links dont make them go away

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I personally think that to form a government the following rules should apply.

1. Everybody should be forced to vote. A family of ten should have ten votes. That way the poorest in the country would have more say. It could be arranged that below a certain age the consensus of opinion in the rest of the family would determine the younger votes.

2. No party politics. Prospective MP's should stand for what they believe. Any indication of Cabals should disqualify you from office.

3. Election obviously would be first past the post.

4. Formation of Govenment should be by qualification to hold the post accompanied by being voted in by a majority of MP's

4. Absolutely no Military action taken, except in defence. Unless a referendum is taken in the country. This is possible within a day in with todays technology.

Sorry I could go on and on that is roughly my stance for the formation of a just government.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    god bless andre the giant.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@1 January 2004 - 02:00
    Anyone know a website(s) that can help me have ideas of creating a government..

It can be any kind of government..

Give ideas about a perfect Government if you want.
    Guess you can sorta' simulate one here

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SnnY+2 January 2004 - 18:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 2 January 2004 - 18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ForbiddenDNA@1 January 2004 - 02:00
    Anyone know a website(s) that can help me have ideas of creating a government..

It can be any kind of government..

Give ideas about a perfect Government if you want.
    Guess you can sorta&#39; simulate one here [/b][/quote]
    I thought that said stimulate and i got worried

9. Lounge   -   #19
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by bigboab@2 January 2004 - 10:59

1. Everybody should be forced to vote. A family of ten should have ten votes. That way the poorest in the country would have more say. It could be arranged that below a certain age the consensus of opinion in the rest of the family would determine the younger votes.

i would agree with that only if there was a box to choose "none of the above"

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    A government that doesnt say,

"i will never introduce a GST" and then he does after winning

Or a prime minister i should say

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast