Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burning Movies(newbie)

Aurora's Avatar Say CHEEEEEEEESS
    Gues what happend!

I look around and download DVD2SVCD, easy right!? NO! I need some Cinema Craft Encoder. I need to register and pay for it!

So you know where can I get it?
    I'll look on kazaa, but if you have some links I'll be greatful.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Old Fella
    Like I keep saying try the KVCD guide - it's easy to use and works.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    When I click on it, it just takes me to the home page of KL Board.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Old Fella
    Try now. When they changed the website address it upset the link so have fixed.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    I got it.
    I'm just not sure what do I transfer the movie to? It doesn't say it's for DVD.
    But I'll trust your word for it. I have to try
    I'll let you know what happend at the end
    Thanks

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by Aurora@13 January 2004 - 18:45
    Ther is another thing that I would like to do!
    I want to put the DVD rips I downloaded from kaza on DVD, so I can watch it on normal DVD player. There is also region problem. DVD players here are American region, while my computer and the DVD burner is from England. What program do I need? Some with the region setup.
    Go Here and find your DVD player. I've used it loads for various DVD players and it's worked a treat for all of them B)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    thanks for this information. I'm not shure how to use it yet. I would also like to burn DVD that would work on diferent DVD players.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    There's some confusion here Aurora you have downed off KaZaa Dvd RIPS thats a file say 700megs big,this can be converted to Vcd,Svcd or Kvcd (if your Dvd player will play them),all these go on a Cd disc not a Dvd disc.

IF you have downed a file of say 4.5gig or bigger this is a Dvd rip goes on your Dvd disc's,these are rear on Kazaa because of corruption if you want to download DVD's go to Bittorrent BUT they are large bewarned.

If you want to put more than one Dvd RIP(700megs) onto one Dvd disc look around this site its been brought up many times and you don't have to go back to many days either,try Movieworld and Softwareworld.

Hope this helps because I was getting confused myself.

Oh, forgot if you still want Cinema Craft Encoder say so and I will point you to where you can get it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    How would you burn a 700 meg .avi file onto a CD so it can be played on a P.C and a DvD player and appears exactly as the original did (same resolution, same screen size etc). I have tried AVI2SVCD and its very difficult to set up. I've also tried to use TMPGEnc but although I managed to get a file out of the end it was a much smaller screen size (the original file was something like 570 x 400 and the end product was 320x240) and there was not visable way to change it .

How large should a converted file be compared to the original (the same size, twice the size?) and will it need to be split? What should the file be (a single .mpg file, muliple different files)? I have a bin/cue movie file how do I view this and can it be burnt striagn to CD as it is?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Poster
    Try using VCDEasy, it's simple, powerful, and to the point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast