Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blink Cd

There first 2 albums were when they actually sound like Punk a good solid punk band that is then came the Enema Of the State Album with the dread mainstream song "
    All the Small Things" got played f***king endlessly on radio every hour of the day

the latest album Ive only heard once I all I can say is how are they punk anymore

2. Music   -   #22
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    I like their music, but i would never call it Punk, the guys are too cute/clean.
    We call it Gollege-Pop around here, sounds like Soundtracks from the
    American Pie series...

I do like the music tho.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

3. Music   -   #23
    i feel that they are not really trying to get more fans with this album as they did with take off your pants and jacket. while it may not be more of pop punk i think that they wanted to go they way that they are feeling as the grow up. and as for the sellout thing i think that all bands that are played on tv are not nec. sellouts, but i saw they had blink 182 dolls now and clocks and that seems a little over the top. blink got me into punk with cheshire cat so i really can't complain that much. good guys as i see it even if they are lost somewhat.

4. Music   -   #24
    Ya, a "punk" ( ) band that has their own dolls, should be shot.

5. Music   -   #25
    I dont like blink because they are to simple and arnt all that talented to be as popular as they are. People seem to like that though now, cuz everything popular is rap/pop/punk just turn on MTV

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123