Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intergrity Ratings

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think the problem is that participation level encourages people to rate everything as excellent so the get more uploads, PL sucks
    and integrity is spelt integrity stupid darth guy
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@27 February 2003 - 10:02
    i think the problem is that participation level encourages people to rate everything as excellent so the get more uploads, PL sucks
    and integrity is spelt integrity stupid darth guy
    Yup.. I agree with that. Funny thing is.. I never noticed a difference at low or at "supreme being" .. I still got pretty quick downloads. people..

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    The way I see it if it is what is says and it does what it is supposed to do then by all means rate it excellent.
    If it works properly and is just misnamed , or if it works in some strange way which is not straightforward (but still works after you patch it,dl the codec,or fix a lil something) then rate it average.
    If it does not work at all, is a virus, has crc errors, or is just complete and utter BULL$#!T Then poor...if you want to share it at all (I know there are some of you QUITE guilty of it).

Just my opinion

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Stupid question for you: How do you rate your files??

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    From within the &#39;my kazaalite&#39; tab, you can right click a file and you are given the option to rate it, you can also edit the information on the file in the same manner.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I also advise you to read that fabulous manual more.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Thanks, Appreciate the answer SideSwiped

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    films i rate by playback quality as i think most people do, i keep poor films and rate them as such because i have noticed a few times the same unrated film from many users but also a poor rated one with the same name/file size, this at least tells me with a fair degreee of certainty that they are all poor, usually TMD LOL

Software i rate the same as the mp3 god above, except when its a bit tricky or you need extra patches, i usuall add the patches to the file and add a text doc to explain, these i rate excellent.

wrong mp3&#39;s i delete, though i suppose i could use the film rating as above

maybe an extra option on the ratings list would be Doesn&#39;t work&#33; I know that might sound a bit pointless but anyone in the know would realise that was there so u could check the file size against other users files, maybe false would be better, i know it wastes disk space but after a few weeks and maybe lots of pm&#39;s to fake file sharers, who may be doing it unintentionally, I know I have, they could be deleted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12