Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Dvd Rental Service

Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ck-uk@6 January 2004 - 06:20
    I dont know mate havent tried any other.I tried blocky,the dvds came & i stuck with them.I dont find them expensive mate,450 postage bothways for 5 days i think is pretty good.

They're also very good mate for tv shows like friends,stargate.
    Save your money mate, use one of the alternatives. Blockbusters have been ripping people off for years, i used to be a member of a local branch before, but discovered the competition offered far better deals.

The sites i've been looking at offer almost every dvd title ever released in the UK, which is over 16,000. So you can find almost every title you want including tv programmes.

I've been using screenselect, which allow you to keep 3 films at any given time and charge £15, but there are cheaper sites that allow you to keep fewer titles at a time.

Theres one site that charges £10 a month and lets you keep 1 film at any given time, and once you return the film they send another from your chosen list. So you can hire 2 to 3 films in a week with this deal.
    Robert00000

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    QazQaz007's Avatar I got your Newcomer
    I got netflix and it works just fine. cheap easy and lots of movies
    Net flix site here

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    oldbird
    Hi,
    I use lovefilm.com which works for me, extensive range, better than local shop, its 9.99 a month for 1 or 14.99 for 2, first class there & back & if post is in your favour, sometimes 2 in a week, on the HD & in the return post same day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12