Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many Of You Chat

Poster
    i LOVE to chat. I run a file sharing server in a slavanap network and we're big chatters. Its great to meet people all over the world. I've been running a server with almost the same bunch of people for about 2 1/2 years now. I've even met a few of them. I have a webcam and mic and use them pretty regularly. Its quite novel to talk to someone from overseas and SEE them too.

I'm such a big fan of chatting that I even play a chat game. www.there.com, if you're interested. They have a free two week trial but you have to have a pretty nice system to run it. Its not ONLY chatting, but its a big part.

I wont even go into how many friends ive made. I also have them on MSN and Yahoo so that I can talk to them from work.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    i chat on IRC. on occasion. mostly i tend to lurk these days.

ah the old KLF MusicWorld on slsk.. havent been for ages.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@6 January 2004 - 21:49
      Just........

Jonno
    for Jonno

4. Lounge   -   #14
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Loner at heart :music1:

5. Lounge   -   #15
    internet.news
    Originally posted by UKMan@6 January 2004 - 23:39
    Do you just use these forums to communicate or do you use a regular IRC or MSN chat network?

If so, what do you chat about, is it important to you and do you enjoy it? I know i do and am finding out all sorts of things of interest.

Have you made any real friends over chat, did you meet your partner via chat and could you live without it? Have you a webcam and do you use it?

I am extrememly nosey B)

I actually love it!!

Peace
    UKMan
    I am on this board, on #klchat I was some time ago - but you really can get a little
    addictive ... but #klchat is a nice place...

I normally also have ICQ running when I am online...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    internet.news
    Originally posted by ivy@7 January 2004 - 00:09
    i LOVE to chat. I run a file sharing server in a slavanap network and we're big chatters. Its great to meet people all over the world. I've been running a server with almost the same bunch of people for about 2 1/2 years now. I've even met a few of them. I have a webcam and mic and use them pretty regularly. Its quite novel to talk to someone from overseas and SEE them too.

I'm such a big fan of chatting that I even play a chat game. www.there.com, if you're interested. They have a free two week trial but you have to have a pretty nice system to run it. Its not ONLY chatting, but its a big part.

I wont even go into how many friends ive made. I also have them on MSN and Yahoo so that I can talk to them from work.

hey ivy, I have had a slavanap server sometime ago, cause I love seeing people logging on my pc was nice - I was as well part of ballad network and I think I am still - we had some nice discussions with the guys from netherland - but when they updated their servers I was no longer able to connect to the main server

http://www.ballad.tk

http://www.ballad.gr

7. Lounge   -   #17
    USed tto chat on MSN but drunken Samsnasmamsansam got too much vfor ecvery one so now I'm on time ou t

8. Lounge   -   #18
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@7 January 2004 - 11:04
    USed tto chat on MSN but drunken Samsnasmamsansam got too much vfor ecvery one so now I'm on time ou t
    Hi Sam You're always welcome, you know that.......

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+6 January 2004 - 21:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 6 January 2004 - 21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ivy@7 January 2004 - 00:09
    i LOVE to chat.&nbsp; I run a file sharing server in a slavanap network and we&#39;re big chatters.&nbsp; Its great to meet people all over the world.&nbsp; I&#39;ve been running a server with almost the same bunch of people for about 2 1/2 years now.&nbsp; I&#39;ve even met a few of them.&nbsp; I have a webcam and mic and use them pretty regularly.&nbsp; Its quite novel to talk to someone from overseas and SEE them too.

I&#39;m such a big fan of chatting that I even play a chat game.&nbsp; www.there.com,&nbsp; if you&#39;re interested.&nbsp; They have a free two week trial but you have to have a pretty nice system to run it.&nbsp; Its not ONLY chatting, but its a big part.

I wont even go into how many friends ive made.&nbsp; I also have them on MSN and Yahoo so that I can talk to them from work.

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    hey ivy, I have had a slavanap server sometime ago, cause I love seeing people logging on my pc was nice - I was as well part of ballad network and I think I am still - we had some nice discussions with the guys from netherland - but when they updated their servers I was no longer able to connect to the main server

http://www.ballad.tk

http://www.ballad.gr [/b][/quote]
    well... im a close friend of the network owner. i can certainly give him your info so you can log back on. im sure he would love to see you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12