Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kmd Lite 2.6

Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by Wheelie4@9 January 2004 - 21:39
    Error403,

I'm intrigued by KMD Lite 2.6rc2 and want to try it. Just to be clear, do I install Kmd Lite 2.6rc2 then the Installscript to get full function?
    no wheels you dont

The install script has the function to add kazaa.exe and khancer. after you have them and compile the script it will work just like a regular version

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Ahhh ok, it's gotta be compiled. Oops, never done a compile.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by Wheelie4@9 January 2004 - 21:45
    Ahhh ok, it's gotta be compiled. Oops, never done a compile.

wheels its very simple, download inno setup and install, download IStool, install, download 7-Zip and install, after add the files kazaa.exe and khancer.exe to the same loacation as BOTH the script and the installer you downloaded earlier and then press ONE button to compile it.

I really dont see the point the the compiling method though.. as you need all the files to begin with

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Which one is better?

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Error403+9 January 2004 - 15:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Error403 &#064; 9 January 2004 - 15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nsane@9 January 2004 - 20:57
    well i think what makes it illegal for Error403 is FTFakes made it for K-Lite 2.6, not for it to be distributed with error&#39;s version

and Sharman can&#39;t say shit neither version includes Kazaa.exe or Magnet.exe

@Error403, i still think you suck , why run around trying to steal the spot light with Clean KMD & KMD Lite?, why not just help some how with K-Lite?
    KMD Lite does NOT include khancer.exe. So fuck you.

And some of my ideas already have been copied to K-Lite build. [/b][/quote]
    then why did you illegaly upload it? why not just add it to the install call it "Error&#39;s Jealous of K-Lite"?

@marke - K-Lite v2.6 is better than Error&#39;s crappy install, where you have to download like 3 other files illegally i might add...

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    Both clients are RCs... I&#39;ll wait for a full version...

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    @nsane

First you need to learn to count. Secondly I see lots of illegal files at YOUR website.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Error403 i was woundering if it were wise for you to make this? It&#39;s promoting K-lite mods, and this board is against that.

It&#39;s just a thoght

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    The package is fully legal.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    K, i was just woundering.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast