Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Duz Not Look Like A Ati 9000

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+9 January 2004 - 01:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 9 January 2004 - 01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 January 2004 - 19:03
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@8 January 2004 - 23:54
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 January 2004 - 18:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5
    @8 January 2004 - 23:46
    link

i was jus looking around for video cards... and i found this.... the store is near my house&#33;

tht duz not look like a ati 9000

Why would you want a 9000?

what is so bad about the 9000? some people cant afford the newest &#036;500 video cards so some of us have to make do with "old technology" thats isnt really even that old.

Yes, but you can get a 9200SE for under £40 now. Thats much less than &#036;119.
    maybe but then the only problem is finding somewhere to buy it there arent many computer stores in canada...well nt that i know of...only one i know are like factorydirect, futureshop, bestbuy, and pcvillage...all are overpriced (except factorydirect isnt too bad but teh stuff is old and refurbished) [/b][/quote]
    check this store out...

link

but they dunt hav the dam 9500pro

duz anyone hav 9500pro and want to sell it? lol

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    The 9000 series looks like this:

Image directly from ATI. This one is the 9000 Pro. I can&#39;t seem to find a non pro shown there.

http://mirror.ati.com/products/radeon9000/...ro/gallery.html

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    yea VB i thought the same thing wen i saw the card...

i knew there was sumthin fishy

so im confused

and one more thing i never knew there was a 128mb 8x agp version of the ati 9000pro

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    i think that the site just uses any picture they can find that relates to teh card (in this case they are both ati&#39;s) and use that...when i bought my video card from there i was expecting a green card with a black fan on it but when i got it it was blue and didnt have a fan, just a crappy small heatsync which is black, but i havent replaced yet cause im not having any heat problems.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    hmm, coulda sworn my card was red but what do you know it was green and like that one, hehe

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@9 January 2004 - 01:29
    i think that the site just uses any picture they can find that relates to teh card (in this case they are both ati&#39;s) and use that...when i bought my video card from there i was expecting a green card with a black fan on it but when i got it it was blue and didnt have a fan, just a crappy small heatsync which is black, but i havent replaced yet cause im not having any heat problems.
    ermm i dunt noe.... all the other cards on there hav the xact pic of the card and if they dunt hav the pic of the card they dunt put a pic in the discription

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+8 January 2004 - 19:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 8 January 2004 - 19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@9 January 2004 - 01:29
    ermm i dunt noe.... all the other cards on there hav the xact pic of the card and if they dunt hav the pic of the card they dunt put a pic in the discription [/b][/quote]
    well im not surew i just know that my card was like that so any of them could be...btw dont u hate when they dont have a pic OR description that is so dumb who would buy something if they didnt even know what it was...no description u dont know the features and stuff. i hate that. anyway maybe u should go into teh store some time and see what it REALLY looks like then post us back what happened.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+9 January 2004 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 9 January 2004 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@8 January 2004 - 19:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004
    @9 January 2004 - 01:29

ermm i dunt noe.... all the other cards on there hav the xact pic of the card and if they dunt hav the pic of the card they dunt put a pic in the discription
    well im not surew i just know that my card was like that so any of them could be...btw dont u hate when they dont have a pic OR description that is so dumb who would buy something if they didnt even know what it was...no description u dont know the features and stuff. i hate that. anyway maybe u should go into teh store some time and see what it REALLY looks like then post us back what happened. [/b][/quote]
    yea ill do tht but they are sold out

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    typo on the site??????
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Where are you in canada?? there a nice store in halifax NS that sells stuff at really good prices.
    www.greenlyph.com , this is where I bought all my parts for my new comp that I built
    PS sorry my http:// button is not working atm.
    or try
    www.ncix.com somewhere in BC i think? not sure

Kai

Edit: I fixed the links for you. (Virtualbody1234)
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast