Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    lamsey no matter wat but every one knows "we r losing major Users" :helpsmile:
    so we better not to lose more. when pual was there everything was under control and MOD's didnt have that much power now cuz "7th" is new and dont care much or u can say busy in making forum, MOD do wat they wish

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:08
    i don't get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure 
    Nobody else is using their alternative account to attack someone. If they are then we want to know about it. It's not allowed. We are not making special cases of anyone.

bawa: that's complete drivel. Users come and go all the time, normally they come back, sometimes in with a different guise

7thElement is taking care of VB's side of the administration, not Paul's (Error403 does that mainly) and if anything he is even more involved with the team than VB was because VB often didn't have enough time. Saying that 7th doesn't care about the community is laughable at best.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 17:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:08
    i don&#39;t get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure&nbsp;
    Nobody else is using their alternative account to attack someone. If they are then we want to know about it. It&#39;s not allowed. We are not making special cases of anyone. [/b][/quote]
    oi monobrow stop it.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #114
    BANNED
    wow still doesn&#39;t get it as you can see have many posts on this account and i haven&#39;t used rapfan in weeks how i the going on another username to attack someone please explain this someone

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman+13 January 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pete Waterman @ 13 January 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 17:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot
    @13 January 2004 - 16:08
    i don&#39;t get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure

Nobody else is using their alternative account to attack someone. If they are then we want to know about it. It&#39;s not allowed. We are not making special cases of anyone.
    oi monobrow stop it. [/b][/quote]
    tihi

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Poster
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 17:13
    wow still doesn&#39;t get it as you can see have many posts on this account and i haven&#39;t used rapfan in weeks how i the going on another username to attack someone please explain this someone
    i believe you attacked jetje in your post.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i personally think the MODS do a great job around here, theres one impaticular MOD i have a problem with he knows who he is and we share mutual hate.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Lounge   -   #118
    BANNED
    but ok so how is that useing an alternitive username to do it like i have said many times this is the one i have been useing for a while and i plan to keep useing it

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Ex-member
    Spider: enough, point proved already

rapfan: you are using a secondary account. Most people know you as rapfan, therefore that is your primary account. The mod team is happy for someone to have a second account for illuminati&#39;s sugested game, as long as they do not cause trouble with that account. You are causing trouble by openly attacking a member here, a mod no less. If you want to do that then use your first account.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    im sorry rapfan aka ask***bot but using another username is really quite stupid can you tell me the point?
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast