Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nvidia Geforce Vs. Ati Radeon

Originally posted by DWk+13 January 2004 - 18:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 13 January 2004 - 18:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-StyleWarz@13 January 2004 - 10:44
    @DWk
    Yep... ATI cards have more HP than nVidia cards... But the ATI drivers are crappy, so you can&#39;t play all games, or with bugs, so you have to wait till they release a bug-fix. That&#39;s ATI biggest prob now. The hardware itself is exelent&nbsp;
    WTF are you talking about? HP=HorsePower

Are you actually saying that an ATI card has more HORSEPOWER than an nVidia card? [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s just a way to explain the power of the core... B)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    uhh...thats freaking gay.

And I would get the 9600Pro over the 5600 anyday.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@13 January 2004 - 21:48
    uhh...thats freaking gay.

And I would get the 9600Pro over the 5600 anyday.
    Geez, big dawg, don&#39;t you know yet that half of the people on this board have nothing going on upstairs? Most of them just want to start a flamefest. It&#39;s their only entertainment. Just ignore them. They know themselves that they are fools. That&#39;s why they always state exactly the opposite of the obvious.

"It&#39;s everybody else on the internet that is wrong. I am right...because..."

If you have ever noticed they never have any evidence.

Whereas, I provide, whenever I make a claim proof for my claim.

ATi is the current leader in the graphics card race. Just read what Anandtech, Kyle for [H]ardocp.com, and Tom&#39;s Hardware says. They all agree.

Edit: Big dawg, have you ever noticed that the ATi/Nvidia comparison is a non-issue on most forums? Have you ever wondered why? Take a look at any quality forum (when I mean quality I mean that the majority of them know how to spell, can tell the difference between apples and oranges, and can piss straight). Take, for example, abxzone forums or neowin. Check out the hardware forums those places. I don&#39;t know why you waste so much of your time repeating yourself to complete nincompoops the obvious. You could be spending your time learning something new about hardware as opposed to debating the same things over and over again. That is not to say there is not any repetition in any other forums. You just don&#39;t run into the high quanity of dufuses as you do at the k-lite-forums. The only the reason why the dufuses stay here is because no other forum would stand for their BS. I like you big dawg; as well as some other members of this forum; however, for every very intelligent person here there is a person of immense idocy to cancel out their intelligence, thus making this forum at best mediocre for enhancing your hardware knowledge.

See ya, dawg.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123