Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want To Barrow My New Cell Phone

Double Agent
    :gunsmile:

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Biggles@15 January 2004 - 03:21
    and still look for a quiet corner to use my mobile furtively.

You have a mobile furtively.

Ostentatious bar steward, my furtively is hard wired.

How I long for a mobile furtively.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13

Robo Cop 2 radio fold out machine guns!! 104 will be made transferrable THATS IT!! Right now there is only 8 in existance. We will be taking a no money down order list. They will have a form fitted hard case full color manuel 1 hi cap mag.They use uzi mags will be offered with slow and fast fire bolts all will be made using latest cnc and cad technology full support parts will be on tap!Call us for details and to get on the list.

http://www.urban-armory.com/class3.htm

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Poster
    Sorry,

I thought we were discussing serious threats to life, as opposed to pre pubescent fantasies.

My mistake, sorry I'll get me coat.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Why do I suddenly feel nervous about the guy next to me wearing a suit...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    silencer demonstration http://www.subguns.com/ATAS/movies/ATAS45small.mpg
    you can hear the bullet hit the backdrop, turn your speakers up.

Full auto glock demonstration http://www.thedonovan.com/archives/AAR_files/glock.mpg

Suggested retail price for the ATAS-45 Suppressor System is $725.

ATAS-45 System Performance:

Loud impulse noises like gunshots don't record or play well. For example, you don't have to wear hearing protection to listen to an unsuppressed firearm on a videotape. Thus, audiovideo reference is generally a poor way to compare sound levels. There are rare exceptions, such as this video, where the impulse noises of the shots fired are actually a fair representation of the event due to the extremely low volume of the impulse noises.
    In the following video, you will see a comparison of two pistols being fired:
    1. A Walther P22 (the long-barreled, and thus quieter version) with a Gemtech Outback suppressor, using subsonic Remington .22 LR ammunition.
    2. A HK USP Tactical with a Bowers ATAS-45 suppressor, firing Remington .230 grain .45 ACP ammunition.
    Both suppressors are being fired "wet" with the same ablative.
    The location is inside a two-car garage with all doors shut. The backstop is a container filled with gravel and backed with a steel plate, approximately ten feet in front of the muzzle. Impact noise of the bullets should be considered; please keep in mind this is a comparison between a .22 and a .45. You will readily notice even the .45 brass hitting the floor is louder than that of the .22.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by J'Pol@15 January 2004 - 03:09
    Sorry,

I thought we were discussing serious threats to life, as opposed to pre pubescent fantasies.

My mistake, sorry I'll get me coat.
    Although I can't pin it down this particular thread does seems rife with an undercurrent of some kind of fetish which is lost on me.

Is there any reason why offensive weapons need to be disguised as cheese graters and goat milkers other than to increase profits for Terrorists R Us?

PS I saved for years to buy that mobile furtively and it was worth every penny!
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    To effectively eliminate political opposition as quickly as possible in order to speed up world domination.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@15 January 2004 - 20:19
    To effectively eliminate political opposition as quickly as possible in order to speed up world domination.
    Oh&#33; Well that is ok then.

I thought something nasty was going on under the covers with these things.

:helpsmile:
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by Biggles+15 January 2004 - 16:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 15 January 2004 - 16:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>@15 January 2004 - 20:19
    Oh&#33; Well that is ok then.

I thought somrthing nasty was going on under the covers with these things.

:helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

Mao Tse-tung

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12