Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Is Better?

I have an NF7s board and so far it's been gr8, I would suggest you check out the Abit forums for more feedback from actual owners of both boards rather than read the drivel 'Mr Nice' is posting.
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@15 January 2004 - 19:23
    how was i being a "dickhead"?? i just simply pointed out two mistakes you made, with the firewire and with the lan, nothin mean about it
    you just pointed out a mistake i made as well...does pointing out mistakes make you a dickhead? cuz if so, so are you
    just relax
    disregard the above post, it is not true
    The NF7-S does support dual channel DDr as i have that specific mobo and it is written directly on the box. and also it has both lan and firewire as well
    You edited your post to add the bit about lan and firewire after I had pointed out your mistake and admitted that I had missed a small point. That makes you not only a dickhead, but dishonest too.

If you are going to say other peoples posts are untrue, get your facts right first.

Edit: I've never said the NF7-S is not a great board, but the question was which is best, and there can be no doubt that it is the AN7.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    All of you... Please stop with the name calling comments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12