Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shared My Thoughts Openly

Poster
    Breast enlargements, silicone, implants, pills, exercise etc.. are a billion dollar industry. Women try everything to be attractive, but you always got someone who calls it sexual harassment when you try to compliment their breasts. Why is that?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+16 January 2004 - 01:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 16 January 2004 - 01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@16 January 2004 - 03:34
    Originally posted by internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 01:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @16 January 2004 - 02:29
    STFU and find something else to talk about rather then ganging up on someone

No, if you don&#39;t like it then tough shit. This is open sharing of thoughts like she wanted.

Back to the more pressing issue of this girl&#39;s knockers...please.

edit; Actually, they weren&#39;t that great and they&#39;ll probably sag...carry on....
    1. Some mistakes: "edit;" = "edit:"

2. ...woman&#39;s kn*****s: Are so we came to the truth slowly... What sense makes it to tell someone looks great and some parts of her looks gorgeous if you find them unattractive? Or was it your boss, and you wanted to make a good impression on her? No, I think not. :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]

c&#39;mon dude...post for real.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by Spindulik@16 January 2004 - 02:44
    Breast enlargements, silicone, implants, pills, exercise etc.. are a billion dollar industry. Women try everything to be attractive, but you always got someone who calls it sexual harassment when you try to compliment their breasts. Why is that?
    Americanism

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Withcheese+16 January 2004 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 16 January 2004 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 January 2004 - 01:40
    Originally posted by Withcheese@16 January 2004 - 03:34
    Originally posted by internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 01:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @16 January 2004 - 02:29
    STFU and find something else to talk about rather then ganging up on someone

No, if you don&#39;t like it then tough shit. This is open sharing of thoughts like she wanted.

Back to the more pressing issue of this girl&#39;s knockers...please.

edit; Actually, they weren&#39;t that great and they&#39;ll probably sag...carry on....

1. Some mistakes: "edit;" = "edit:"

2. ...woman&#39;s kn*****s: Are so we came to the truth slowly... What sense makes it to tell someone looks great and some parts of her looks gorgeous if you find them unattractive? Or was it your boss, and you wanted to make a good impression on her? No, I think not. :helpsmile:

c&#39;mon dude...post for real. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly, at least put some effort into being a wanker.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.weather+15 January 2004 - 22:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.weather @ 15 January 2004 - 22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@16 January 2004 - 02:44
    Americanism [/b][/quote]
    Do you mean Americanism as in North and South America? That includes Canada and Mexico too. All of the countries in South America as well? (Just kidding with you)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    internet.news
    To the photo: Nice, you look like one friend of my sister.
    That is you? You remembered me to one friend of my sister a little.
    It seems to me that your home is in United States somewhere in a suburb.

internet.weather: So sharing thoughts openly is not what you want. Then why keep fucking saying it and supporting it.
    Do any of you people have the bottle to say, NO I cant handle people sharing their thoughts with me.

Hey, - maybe that is a little strong but that is my thoughts - I want to share my thoughts openly to understand each other better. I am mentioning, cause it is important. I think you misunderstood me a little. That might happen as you are just a human, I wish there would be a device for direct thought sharing to avoid tranlsation issues.

But you are right at some personal thoughts - I probably would not share. Only with a good girl friend - our relationship is based on open sharing - I can trust and share my concerns openly.

Americanism: I think if you hear America you normally think first of US and Nort America, although America depends on North and South.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    internet.news
    "... Try to keep your mistakes consistent, prick. It makes taking the piss out of members less obvious. ..." (internet.weather)

Do you mean, due to the mistakes my posts sounds unserious? Ok then: they are serious - and as I am not a professional in English, but better as in French - mais je comprends un petit peux - I would probably make some mistakes, but as you know how I can prevent them, just PM me.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    What a fucking prick.

Who else is fed up with this crap ?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 January 2004 - 01:57
    "... Try to keep your mistakes consistent, prick. It makes taking the piss out of members less obvious. ..." (internet.weather)

Do you mean, due to the mistakes my posts sounds unserious? Ok then: they are serious - and as I am not a professional in English, but better as in French - mais je comprends un petit peux - I would probably make some mistakes, but as you know how I can prevent them, just PM me.
    please 2 be making all your future posts in French...that way you can share your thoughts more fluently.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Withcheese+16 January 2004 - 03:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 16 January 2004 - 03:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@16 January 2004 - 01:57

Do you mean, due to the mistakes my posts sounds unserious? Ok then: they are serious - and as I am not a professional in English, but better as in French - mais je comprends un petit peux - I would probably make some mistakes, but as you know how I can prevent them, just PM me.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    please 2 be making all your future posts in French...that way you can share your thoughts more fluently. [/b][/quote]
    Or ignore the bastards easier.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast