Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park New Song! Somewhere I Belong

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Don't you guys even know what grunge is??

god you make me laugh all of you

2. Music   -   #22
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster+13 March 2004 - 03:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 13 March 2004 - 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Don&#39;t you guys even know what grunge is??[/b]

A style of rebellious, anti-corporate music that started in Seattle?

<!--QuoteBegin-"shinzuiski"

i also like linkin park because they are not to grungie and dont just scream bullshit and go AHHH&#33; AHHH&#33; in the fuckin mic like some other grungie bands.[/quote]
    Oh Linkin Park doesnt scream bullshit into the microphone? An example of the lyrics from One Step Closer.
    • shut up when i&#39;m talking to you
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up when i&#39;m talking to you
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      I&#39;m about to break
    Not very intelligent lyrics ya got there. Then again Linkin Parks lyrics are fucking stupid. Damn that makes Smells Like Teen Spirits lyrics good intelligent.

3. Music   -   #23
    Originally posted by Arm+13 March 2004 - 21:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 13 March 2004 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Adster@13 March 2004 - 03:19
    Don&#39;t you guys even know what grunge is??
    A style of rebellious, anti-corporate music that started in Seattle?

<!--QuoteBegin-"shinzuiski"

i also like linkin park because they are not to grungie and dont just scream bullshit and go AHHH&#33; AHHH&#33; in the fuckin mic like some other grungie bands.
    Oh Linkin Park doesnt scream bullshit into the microphone? An example of the lyrics from One Step Closer.
    • shut up when i&#39;m talking to you
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up when i&#39;m talking to you
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      shut up
      I&#39;m about to break
    Not very intelligent lyrics ya got there. Then again Linkin Parks lyrics are fucking stupid. Damn that makes Smells Like Teen Spirits lyrics good intelligent. [/b][/quote]
    yes Arm correct I wasn&#39;t pointed it out too you about teh Grunge comment just the other 2 commenting about it

and yes you hit the nail on teh head about One step closer what a way to scream shut up

4. Music   -   #24
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@13 March 2004 - 07:00
    yes Arm correct I wasn&#39;t pointed it out too you about teh Grunge comment just the other 2 commenting about it
    Arm knew Adster wasent talking to Arm.

5. Music   -   #25
    theres a difference between screaming

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; in the mic and actually screaming words in the mic.

6. Music   -   #26
    oh and grungie *where the f*ck did that word come from) is full of screaming?

If anything Linkin park have more screaming then any grunge band put together

at least linkin arnt like dickhead Fred fuck this fuck that fuck the world every 10 seconds I guess

7. Music   -   #27
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I swear to god if someone mentions the word grungie in this linkin park thread again IM GONNA BREAK &#33;&#33;&#33;

u fucking jnr p33n&#39;s...stop talking about shit you have no idea about...stick to linkin park and limp bizkit and stop talking about how they are not to (grungie as you asswads put it)...

and shinzuiski u hypocrite dumbass...saying country music sux just contridicted you whole worthless post...PEOPLE CAN LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY WANT...you preening dumb tool...

And dont talk about grunge being nothing but screaming again...you&#39;ll just look like a bigger ass than before (if thats possible)

NOW STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;

Laters
    Cely :music1:

8. Music   -   #28
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@13 March 2004 - 07:26
    theres a difference between screaming

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; in the mic and actually screaming words in the mic.
    No there isnt. It&#39;s still screaming. Just when you scream lyrics you can claim that the song actually has lyrics. But when you scream shut up it&#39;s about as intelligent as AHHHHHHHH.

The grunge fans and the Linkin Park fanboys are about to go to war. Arm will be on the fence and watch. Maybe ill occasionally and help out the grunge fans even though Arm is currently listening to Linkin Park right now.

LET THE FLAME WAR COMMENCE ding ding ding :pirate:

9. Music   -   #29
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    ok you want war you will get your war linkin park is one of the best groups i bet anygroup that you mention is crap compared with linkin park, btw why did you bring out a dead thread only just to complain.

10. Music   -   #30
    Originally posted by WOX@14 March 2004 - 00:14
    ok you want war you will get your war linkin park is one of the best groups i bet anygroup that you mention is crap compared with linkin park, btw why did you bring out a dead thread only just to complain.
    This thread was brought back for a joke originally now i want it locked

lmfao

and I can think of 4 billion bands better the nlinkin park and so can allot of other people

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast