Originally posted by ScotchGuy+14 March 2004 - 07:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy &#064; 14 March 2004 - 07:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@12 March 2004 - 20:57
<!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy
@13 March 2004 - 05:27
That reason for liking them makes no sense at all. You can&#39;t say you like a group in a certain genre because it&#39;s unlike another genre. You fucking moron.

That&#39;s like saying:

"I like Tool because it&#39;s not too country sounding."

why dont you just shut the fuck up because no one cares what you think you dick face
Hahaha, you obviously aren&#39;t very intelligent.

I made an excellent argument which makes sense and that&#39;s what you reply with??? Pathetic.

shinzuiski, while reviewing your latest response I came to the conclusion that it was not I who needed to add words to my vocabulary, but you who needed to add words to your vocabulary. Try adding this one, it sums up your life pretty well, "pointless". Just commit suicide already, no one would care, that&#39;s what everyone really wants.

My statement made perfect sense and you both can&#39;t take it.

Here&#39;s some more examples which show how incredibly stupid Evil Gemini is.

- I like apples because they&#39;re not like turkey.

- I like video games because they don&#39;t rape monkeys.

Saying you like something because it doesn&#39;t do something completely unrelated to it just doesn&#39;t make sense, face it. [/b][/quote]
I just cant be fucked arguing.

When i said i like them because they arent so grungie is because of that.

Their music isnt to grungie and if its on the radio i will listen to it.

if some other shit was playing that i dont like i will change the station.

Their music isnt grungie enough to make me say "arghh fuck this turn the station&#33;&#33;"

I dont see how you dont understand what i am saying.

- I like apples because they&#39;re not like turkey.

- I like video games because they don&#39;t rape monkeys.
whats wrong with that ?

Just commit suicide already, no one would care, that&#39;s what everyone really wants
Oh yeah that is the most intelligent thing i have ever heard

Just because you think suicidal thoughts doesnt meen everyone else does.

So go and fuck your self because no one cares about your "conclusions"