Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norton Antivirus 2004 Bin Cue Help

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hmm, doesn't look like a NAV 2004 error, since it says Office Web Server...tried restarted...?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Im having a shit load of problems with Norton Antivirus as well.........

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@17 January 2004 - 22:21
    Im having a shit load of problems with Norton Antivirus as well.........
    I don't see how and why you guys get all your problems from. I have had absolutly no problems with mine.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    I dunno....Im having the same problem he's having. I downloaded Norton Antivirus torrents off of Suprnova, and most of the torrents wont work right......same thing when I download it off of Kazaa.....

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@17 January 2004 - 23:49
    I dunno....Im having the same problem he's having. I downloaded Norton Antivirus torrents off of Suprnova, and most of the torrents wont work right......same thing when I download it off of Kazaa.....
    A good rule of thumb is to download trials from the official site and then apply the fixes. This ensures that the files are proper and not corrupt.

In my personal opinion, I feel the only app worthy of being installed on my system is Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition. I have tested NSW 2004 & NAV 2004 and feel that they are "large" resource hogs!

Just my opinion,
    Steve

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by skelley521@18 January 2004 - 05:28

In my personal opinion, I feel the only app worthy of being installed on my system is Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition. I have tested NSW 2004 & NAV 2004 and feel that they are "large" resource hogs!

Just my opinion,
    Steve
    I have heard of a lot of problems with nav04..

I also run corporate edition... and you dont have to register it, all you do is install it run live update and scan....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12