Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay I Just Got Home

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Man, try not to worry too much. You're just nervous. Everyone gets nervous after a fight. Its all that extra adrenaline with nowhere to go.

Go back and blatter him again when your bruises have healed. And they will.

I'm more interested in how it started in the first place. Were you diddling his girlfriend, you dirty boy?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chalice@19 January 2004 - 05:46
    Man, try not to worry too much. You're just nervous. Everyone gets nervous after a fight. Its all that extra adrenaline with nowhere to go.

Go back and blatter him again when your bruises have healed. And they will.

I'm more interested in how it started in the first place. Were you diddling his girlfriend, you dirty boy?
    I am with chalice on this.We want details.We are bored.And I am sure whatever the fight was over we have all been there.We will even let you in on some of the stupid fights we have gotten into and why.

3. Lounge   -   #13

He never came back to tell the rest of the story.Maybe he passed out.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 January 2004 - 05:17
    my Brother cracked steel Poles over my head and vice versa.Lots of Pool Sticks also from the local Bars.
    That explains a lot.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    it's fuckin bullshit really.......like he just been a little kiddy bitchass.....he used to be made at me becuase i told a girl something that kind went south and it caused a chain reaction.....and he used to hella like this girl's friend......and for some reason that girl's friend took that little rumor a little too sensitivly and because of that, they're not talking that much no more......and he blames me for it, which yeah.......that was kinda my fault, but it wasn't anything intentional.......

so then we had a talk and i thought everything was okay, but then i guess since he HELLA LIKED HER and can't talk to her as much anymore, that's kinda fucked him up in the head....and he acts like a bitch towards me now........and then recently, he got pissed cuz supposedly i was talking shit about him and was blocking him and others from online access to me, and he started talking shit calling me a pussy and hiding........but i wasn't fuckin HIDING!!! i just didn't want to talk to those fools cuz they were annoying!!!......but yeah.......he kept talking shit and challenged me to fight....and i started off not walking to cuz this guy was my former friend, and well......it's just i don't want to fight over stupid ass bullshit, but since this was the okay way i was goign to settle this, then fine....plus, he somehow got some of the friends that i hang out( ( whom he also hangs out with) to turn against me, cuz i noticed them there entering and leaving the area during the fight as a group......after that........i was like "oh , i see how it is....." siding with that bastard......

but okay so i decided to meet up with im at 8pm at the soccer field at a local college...and then, we'll, we fought....well.....actually, i didn't really do much but let him kinda hit me while i played on sort of a defense type of thing.....why? i don't know really why......i guess, by the time i got there, all that waiting looking for the spot just took up all my adrenaline and energy away and by the time i met with the guy......i was just calm........but he wasn't.......i was surprised though..........it was my first fight, i thought i couldn't be able to take punches......but i guess he's weak at punch , but he does have strength........( i couldn't get out of his headlock)...but yeah.....he got some hits on my that i mention eariier that pissed me off and so i popped him back a few times......very light though..more like jabs, but enough for him to be spitting out stuff, so i guess i made his gums bleed a bit.....shit, it was 3 rounds for 3 minutes...i can't just let him hit me nonstop without doing something........anyways.......i ended up getting hit a lot in the back of my head, that bastard was cheap like that........i turned around while he was running around and he kept popping me behind my head.......i got a fat bruise behind my ear from those skull hits...and he also swiped me around my right temple area.....which that worries me too.....

that's why i'm asking you guys what you think i should do.......go to the doctor? could it be serious injuires that i don't really feel now but might hit me like when i get hella old.....i figured that's why i hear boxers get syndroms and shit, cuz they get hit a lot in the head and shit happens......that's why i'm worried, cuz i let him hit me a lot of open shots to the back of my head........(was kinda tired) and i didn't feel any pain at first, but now it's getting to me........and it's fuckin annoying......

.and now i'm worried that i might have gotten something critical injured, cuz i hear that a lot of your sensitive areas and parts that are connected to your brain are in the back of your head......and i got hit like 4 or 5 times in that same exact spot, and the other, the temple area.........shit, that area doesn't even have a bone covering it, so i don't know...........what should i do.......SERIOUSLY NOW.....what should i do? even if i go to the doctor, can i really say that i got into a fight and i need him to check me out? i mean, do they accept that?

well.it's 2:30am over here, i'm going to go get some sleep...you guys keep replying and keep this thread alive and i'll wake up and see what you guys put okay.....?? later.....

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Ok I read all that.

And dude we done told you.You are fine.Go ahead and call a Doctor.I would really like to hear what he says.

Ok.Wait a minute.Them fucking Bastards will tell you to come in and charge your ass $500.For what?To look at you?

Man.You are going to be laughing at this Thread in a few days.All worrying and shit.Next week you are going to be ready to fight again.Trust me.

Ok.Maybe you will not want to fight again.But dude.This is just silly to worry about this shit.It is nothing.

If he is your Friend worry about makeing up with him and you both will be laughing at this.Because all these girls are nothing.They come and go.One will be along better that can suck a way better dick then the last one.And that is really all that matters when you are 20. B)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    One thing, he is a dick for hitting you in the back on the head from all places.

Its like the hardest place on your head.

You will be ok but just for your peice of mind, just go to the doctor if ur worried

What you should have done is grab his head and then will ALL you might knee him in the face.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    there are.....those sort of....times....when the best thing to do is just pause....hold your anger...and look at the big....picture. These pauses are......very.................underrated, and can sometimes save our lives...or at least give us a chance to zip our fly and save the embarassment of having our.....things...openly visible to the.....public. Taking these pauses....while...writing...is a bit more difficult......how do you convey such a thing.......? A series of dots (3 is correct) seperating words.....often called an ellipsis...is generally accepted as....being the text equivalent...of such pauses.
    You seem to have mastered the art......or maybe you just think really fucking slow.
    Either way, it's goddamn annoying.
    thx

have a..............................................................
    ...................................................................................................................................................................................
    .................nice.............................................
    ...........................................................................................................................................................................
    ..........................................day

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

9. Lounge   -   #19
    gangbeat him with like a couple of friends he'll learn his leason quick

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 05:48

...but now, i'm worried for my physical status......i hear that there's a lot of vital sh!t behind your head
    Holy shit dude! See a doctor NOW!

Do you know what a bruise is? Its dead blood, which can form into a clot and give you stroke, if it reaches your brain. From what I hear, there isn't much reaching to do.

You got a lump there, it is full of something. Brains it ain't. My brother-in-law was hit in the head with a bottle at the age of 17. He's been in a nursing home ever since! Brain-dead for 18 years! All he needed was to get medical attention immediately. But He waited until the next day and it was too late.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast