Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Okay I Just Got Home

Originally posted by imnotanaddict+20 January 2004 - 04:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (imnotanaddict &#064; 20 January 2004 - 04:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 January 2004 - 03:32
    Originally posted by junkyardking@20 January 2004 - 04:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001
    @20 January 2004 - 02:50
    i told them that i got the head injuries from a fight, so i told them that i tumbled down a rocky hill.....do you guys think that it matters or not if i told them i was in a fight?

I&#39;m sure the doctor belived you.....

Exactly, JYK.

Doctors understand certain patterns of injury. Best to tell them the truth, they will not turn you over to the police, even if you have killed someone because of doctor/patient confidentiality.

If you threaten to kill someone, this will change.
    Best to tell them the truth, they will not turn you over to the police, even if you have killed someone because of doctor/patient confidentiality.
    WRONG [/b][/quote]
    No, exactly right, do you have any information to the contrary.

The integrity of the medical profession is based upon doctor/patient confidentiality.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 03:55
    okay, well i guess thanks while it lasted, although, if you get bugged by it, then fine then don&#39;t post, but don&#39;t be hating, shit.......haha.....well.damn ....what the fuck does this mean now, i just looked in the mirror and i have like a red dot in my right eye that&#39;s just beside my pupil......the hell......i&#39;ve never seen that shit before......i wasn&#39;t even hit in the eye, how the fuck did that happen......
    man to tell you the truth just get off the fuking computer and see a fucking doctor and not a computer techican.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    damn it, you guys got me all hooked into talking about this.... i can&#39;t help it...

4. Lounge   -   #114
    if you are genuinely injured and are still worried, then go see the doctor (again?). I hope everything is ok, and if all this is true i wish no harm on you.

but the longer this thread goes on, the more this picture sums up my sentiments.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 05:07
    damn it, you guys got me all hooked into talking about this.... i can&#39;t help it...
    Just understand that imnoaddict is a total idiot, he is talking shit.

You should always tell you doctor what actually happened.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #116
    okay thanks guys....cool.....this was cool to talk about......man, after getting all this bullshit, i&#39;m going to see the doctor again on wednesday and if something does come up, like i actually got something fucked up inside of me that&#39;s permanent....whether it&#39;s my vision or something like "you might not be able to do......(so and so) again......." ......and i&#39;m going to go get a rematch with that fucker, and THIS TIME.......I"M NOT GOING TO BE FORGIVING and feel sorry about him..............&#33;&#33; fuck all that&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 04:17
    okay thanks guys....cool.....this was cool to talk about......man, after getting all this bullshit, i&#39;m going to see the doctor again on wednesday and if something does come up, like i actually got something fucked up inside of me that&#39;s permanent....whether it&#39;s my vision or something like "you might not be able to do......(so and so) again......." ......and i&#39;m going to go get a rematch with that fucker, and THIS TIME.......I"M NOT GOING TO BE FORGIVING and feel sorry about him..............&#33;&#33; fuck all that&#33;
    Not a doctor..jus get hurt alot..

see the injury thread..

U mention it stings whn you bite...?
    Id get an x-ray of your jaw..more then likely you could have hairline crack which they wont do anyting about btw...except maybe giive u some good drugs...

8. Lounge   -   #118
    imported_computerfreak76
    9 times out of 10 i will avoid a fight by all means possible, but if a guy really wants to fight ill get up take my shirt off start flexing a bit and ill get this psycho, pissed off mean look and ask the guy in the meanest tone i can if he really wants to fuck with me, then i tell him to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

i dont go to the bar like i used too, but that shit worked so much its funny&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #119
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 04:17
    That&#39;s ma boy&#33; Give yourself a week and about five sessions on a punchbag.

That twat&#39;ll be counting his teeth by the end of it.

BTW, start a new thread for the rematch, Rocky.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    woa .... jeepers

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast