Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay I Just Got Home

BANNED
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 16:39
    well...why the fuck did she call it that then.....fuck, i can't even eat right....every time i bit down hard, it stings and triggers that fuckin shit in the back of my ear........fuck......!! if i end up getting some kind of mental shit from this........MAN, i'm goign to get a REMATCH!!! and this time.i won't be fuckin nice anymore.......i'm going to FIGHT BACK!!!.....i don't give a fuck no more.......that fool, man, i was trying to be nice, and this is what happens....i freak out about getting brain damage or some shit fucked up in my head, can't even move my neck that well now, it's hella tensed up in the back and sides.....fuckin bitch......

and what the fuck is a concussion anyways?
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=concussion

2. Lounge   -   #42
    well..i thought i could get an x-ray or some type of scan, but they wouldn't let me have it, they said that it wasn't "bad" enough......BULLSHIT!!

"con·cus·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-kshn)
    n.
    A violent jarring; a shock. See Synonyms at collision.
    An injury to an organ, especially the brain, produced by a violent blow and followed by a temporary or prolonged loss of function.
    "

fuck!!! THAT'S CRAZY
    !!

INJURY TO THE BRAIN?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    BANNED
    Read the latter - Temporary or prolonged loss of function.

As I said, if you really had a concussion, you probably wouldn't be here

Just get over it. The pain won't just go away, so just take it in and don't worry about it

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Calm down
    I think everybody in here had allready a concussion once it is not always serious
    And oh well I suppose it is not bad enough, think about it the doctor deals with this shit all the time, she most likely know it a bit better then you do

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Lounge   -   #45
    no get your revenge gangbeat him teach him a leason go one a date with his mom or sister or his girl he who laughs last laughs somthing

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Mike, just relax. You have a superficial bruise, nothing to worry about. After the excitement of the fight wears off you will notice pain in your neck muscles and your jaw will probably be sore. This may last a week or more.

You did not lose conciousness, you are not vomiting, your physical exam showed that your motor skills were intact.

The doctor was very kind to your wallet. She seems to have done a rather thorough physical exam and found no problem, sparing you the cost of a head scan ($300 minimum).

She gave you what you needed, reassurance.

Now you have to deal with your anger over the outcome of the fight.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Last fight i had was with my dad.

I dont remember any of it but my bro inlaw said i hit him good a few times

8. Lounge   -   #48
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I just do not understand.You are 20 and your first fight?Did you not go to Public Schools growing up?

Not saying the Schools I went to were all bad ass.But come on.How did you last this long without ever getting in a Fight?

If not from School then somebody in the Neighborhood.I mean that is Life.Where did you grow up on a fucking Farm?Just you and a few Sheep.

Sorry.Just got in and reading back over this Thread.This is why it is Life.If you would of got in a few Fights as a kid this would be no big deal.

And as a Young man you are not prepared.If I ever have a kid I will find somebody elses kid and they are haveing it out.At least around the age of 10.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 00:26
    I just do not understand.You are 20 and your first fight?Did you not go to Public Schools growing up?

Not saying the Schools I went to were all bad ass.But come on.How did you last this long without ever getting in a Fight?

If not from School then somebody in the Neighborhood.I mean that is Life.Where did you grow up on a fucking Farm?Just you and a few Sheep.
    You sure sheep dont fight?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    BANNED
    You are 20?!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast