Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emale Plus?

Posting my stats is pointless b/c ISP connections vary. I can testify, however, that Plus maxs my connection at least 90% of the time. What more could I ask for?
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well its dubbed the "eye candy mod" and I just assumed it was better looking - I did try eMule ages back and they seem pretty similar in layout.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by guit_steel@23 January 2004 - 19:30
    Posting my stats is pointless b/c ISP connections vary. I can testify, however, that Plus maxs my connection at least 90% of the time. What more could I ask for?
    exactly
    you may not get single files quickly, but you'll get a bunch of them pretty much soon.

I'm meant to be on a gig dl limit a day lol, so far broke that for nearly a year.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by SeK612@23 January 2004 - 19:33
    Well its dubbed the "eye candy mod" and I just assumed it was better looking - I did try eMule ages back and they seem pretty similar in layout.
    i tried both, emule first for a week or two, then emule plus ever since.
    E+ does indeed look much better and sorting is easier, but its not just eye candy only, its got some nice features too.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    BANNED
    like is said kidy'd bring someone with emule and dsl same speed as mine and i will beat their pants off, the rest is a waist of time, now if you guys want to be in deniel go ahead your life you decide how you want to waist it

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    If u have a way by which I can dl faster than my ISP allows, I'm all ears.

Why am I in denial if my connection is maxed? Can't we just say some prefer Plus and some prefer Overnet w/o getting into feeling the need to belittle someone else's choice? I don't see the prob.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by guit_steel@23 January 2004 - 17:04
    If u have a way by which I can dl faster than my ISP allows, I'm all ears.

Why am I in denial if my connection is maxed? Can't we just say some prefer Plus and some prefer Overnet w/o getting into feeling the need to belittle someone else's choice? I don't see the prob.
    don't ask dumb questions it does not suit you, read my post and understand what i'm saying, if 2 peaple both have the same exact download/upload speed and one uses overnet and the other used emule and one of them gets it alot faster then the emule user is in denial if they still say that emule is faster

i'm not belittling anybody, just stating that overnet is faste than emule, i have both on my pc and my overnet blows emule on same exact file every time.

now like i said its your life and if you want to leave it denial go ahead but everytime any body tries to say that emule is better or the same as overnet you will find me and others asking for proof, now if your emule maxes your connection at 90% good for you but i doubt that its doing that with one file... you know what i'm not even gonna waist my time.

do what you like but i belive i was giving advice to the original person who posted the thread, now if you wanna argue then save it along with 90% of your connection because i don't see no screen shot no proof no nothing just talk

i'm done, goot day boss

8. File Sharing   -   #28

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@23 January 2004 - 15:22
    Ditto. I'll just add a

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    BANNED

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast