Thread: These Guys Looks Weird And Funny In Some Ways...

internet.news
    Ok, just some thoughts to this images. PLease tell me what you think as well.

I found this here: I don't really know if that is serious - with the axe he looks more unserious than serious.

I thought this could also be - as it totally unserious - a smoker which don'T
    want to be discovered. Mr. Smoker Undercover. As Cigarettes are expensive I can imagine this.

I found this there. And although it really shocked me I found this just SAD ppl doing this from both sides.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Looks like a wrestler

3. Lounge   -   #3
    internet.news
    http://www.khamorim.com/ <--- I found this there - There are some unserious and also many SAD SAD SAD images.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Its funny isnt it ?

They wont dare touch the kuran if they just got out of the shitter unless they have a shower yet they hold it with weapons they have used to kill someone.

(im ot talking about all muslims, just these assholes that are hiding behind the religion and making everyone hate the muslim religion)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@21 January 2004 - 04:42
    Its funny isnt it ?

They wont dare touch the kuran if they just got out of the shitter unless they have a shower yet they hold it with weapons they have used to kill someone.

(im ot talking about all muslims, just these assholes that are hiding behind the religion and making everyone hate the muslim religion)

The problem is he looks so UNSERIOUS on me with his big knife. I would rather get the impression he is a crazy mad kid than someone who want to ask me something seriously like getting some parts of land or so.