Thread: Alcatel Hack---- True Speed

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    4 year pro trader
    a
    wanker
    wit a capital W
    he hasnt posted ever since

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Hi everybody I have an alcatel speedtouch home modem(which is now out of warranty ) i have tried this tweek and it does definately absolutely positivley without a shadow of doubt NOT WORK .This tweek was admittedly not made for european market(dont really know if there is a difference)There was no discernable difference in download speeds altough uploads seemed to improve .my theory if everyone gets this modem and adds the tweek then downloads will be faster cos your uploads are faster lol....anyway less muttering more downloading my parting words IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT.....unless you are japanese lmao

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by 4year_pro_trader+6 March 2003 - 15:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4year_pro_trader @ 6 March 2003 - 15:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>EXACTLY....Why the FU*K do you think I&#39;m lookin for people who have tried it....I know many people have from other sites....BUT I want to talk to them...mind your own business

...Nob &#33;&#33;[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--scribblec
    @23 March 2003 - 11:01
    4 year pro trader
    a
    wanker
    wit a capital W
    he hasnt posted ever since
    [/quote]

FIGHT
    FIGHT
    FIGHT

Can we film it and share? Me first&#33;

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    manny too late i hear that don king has already got the rights to this one&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;search in hardbstardsonline world

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    yeah that was kinda the old me
    why bring this up
    now we gonna get no0bs trying this hack and comeing back with faulty modems
    and blaming this forum

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    well think?

ive 502kb ntl modem, to upgrade to 1mb = £10 month / 1 year = £120

if i uncap my modem and i get busted by ntl,

new phone line has to be installed in home cost = £180
    for my new modem and broadbrand connection = £510
    total cost = £690

the cost and worry to you for the uncap could be = £570

is it rally worth it ?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    if you are with ntl or cable they may even discontinue your account or take it further.
    some cable companies can be ruthless when it comes to people stealing their services.

so add the cost of satelight installation to the above bill.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Hi everybody&nbsp; I have an alcatel speedtouch home modem(which is now out of warranty&nbsp; ) i have tried this tweek and it does definately absolutely positivley without a shadow of doubt NOT WORK&nbsp; .This tweek was admittedly not made for european market(dont really know if there is a difference)There was no discernable difference in download speeds altough uploads seemed to improve .my theory if everyone gets this modem and adds the tweek then downloads will be faster cos your uploads are faster lol....anyway less muttering more downloading&nbsp; my parting words IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT.....unless you are japanese lmao&nbsp;
    Glad I didn&#39;t try it, links moved now anyway.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Poster
    If your connection seems far below its RATED speed, get TCP/IP Optimizer from www.speedguide.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123