Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Happens When You Mix Alcohol And Chlorine?

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Originally posted by Samurai@23 January 2004 - 07:45
    Damn...!

I was looking forward to seeing what happened to the guys hand lol

I'm seriously going to have to try that, although throwing it sounds much better hehe

If anyone's downloaded 'The Terrorists Handbook' or 'The Anarchist Cookbook', you'll probably be seeing the same sort of things in there. Worth a read though.

Samurai
    If anyone's downloaded 'The Terrorists Handbook' or 'The Anarchist Cookbook',

i heard that if you do search's for this kind of thing it sets of alerts with security agency's to do with the goverment . something to do with hot words or phrases. this is only what i heard it could be bull though

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    hahahaha that was hella funny!!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Am i the only one that believes that posting links on how to make these things is a bad idea ??

4. Lounge   -   #34
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@24 January 2004 - 00:19
    Am i the only one that believes that posting links on how to make these things is a bad idea ??
    No.Some of us already said the same thing.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    LOL that "totse.com" site is a load of crap. I just read an article on that site on how to make pure sodium and this is what it said:

Take table salt and heat it in a metal dish until it melts. Than run electricity through it. Don't breathe the gas. It's pure clorine and you will die.

Pure sodium explodes in water so have fun. It also burns through shit. Really good for school, cars, or just about anything you can think of.

By the Best pyros on earth!!!!!!!!!

Bobby & REko

You've got to be kidding me.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    muchspl2
    it would work wouldn't it, just not very safe to make, but I don't know any chem past some basic shit

7. Lounge   -   #37
    h1
    Originally posted by SodiumChloride@24 January 2004 - 09:43
    LOL that "totse.com" site is a load of crap. I just read an article on that site on how to make pure sodium and this is what it said:

Take table salt and heat it in a metal dish until it melts. Than run electricity through it. Don't breathe the gas. It's pure clorine and you will die.

Pure sodium explodes in water so have fun. It also burns through shit. Really good for school, cars, or just about anything you can think of.

By the Best pyros on earth!!!!!!!!!

Bobby & REko

You've got to be kidding me.
    That is pure bullshit. Good call, SodiumChloride. Budding anarchists should follow only reliable sources like Jolly Roger and the Anarchist's Cookbook.

For kids who have nothing better to do than play with FrF (while it's bonding ), try this:
    • Take a DC converter, cut the connector off, then seperate the wires and strip them both.
    • Take a 200ml beaker of water with a teaspooon of NaCl added to it.
    • Plug the converter in and insert both wires into the NaCl(aq). Let sit for five minutes.
    • One end of the jar will bubble. This is the positive end. Tie an iron nail to the positive wire and put both wires into the jar. Let sit overnight.
    • In the morning, scrape off all the rust into the bottom of the beaker. Repeat until the beaker is full.
    • Remove the excess water and pour the crusty solution onto a cookie sheet. Let dry until orange-brown.
    • Crush the rust into a fine powder, then heat in a cast-iron pot until red.
    • Mix the pure iron oxide with aluminum fillings. The ratio of iron oxide to aluminum is 8:3.
    • Climb on the roof of your house and sprinkle liberally.
    • Take an Mg coil, put in on top of some of the mixture, then light the coil.
    Have fun!

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    LMAO I know what this is, I've seen this before and yet to try it out...!

It's basically the equivalent of napalm... It melts anything it touches (hence the roof suggestion lol). Someone please try it out though. Pictures are good too.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    h1
    It's not napalm, it's thermite. Nearly impossible to light, but once it does there's no putting it out.

Table salt is almost impossible to melt, that'll never happen.

And I made a bobo move in my previous post - it should be Fr and H2O, not FrF

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Yea I meant to type thermite instead of napalm lol

I remember reading it in the Terrorists Handbook some years ago.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast