Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wondering Something

do they make any fans bigger then 120mm that will blow more air? im looking for more power, yeah i know i could just use a huge fan, but i want something designed for this

and i got the concept with the 2 fans in the front, 2 in the top.. but its not good enough.. more cooling.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@24 January 2004 - 22:45
    do they make any fans bigger then 120mm that will blow more air? im looking for more power, yeah i know i could just use a huge fan, but i want something designed for this

and i got the concept with the 2 fans in the front, 2 in the top.. but its not good enough.. more cooling.
    Of course there are bigger fans!
    Look around the site, this one isn't even the largest.
    You will probably need the second PSU you were talking about earlier...

VB,
    Indeed.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    maybe ill hook myself up with those 300cfm fans

i can imagine it now, 450000cfms of airflow goodness (thats with 15 fans running at max, which i will do). thatd be crazy, but ill do it. u happen to know of any bigger fans? (dont ask but im looking for huge fans

im drooling:
    http://www.comairrotron.com/dcfans/CaravelDC.htm
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    ok.. u find a way for me to fit that in my case (with a fan grill!!&#33, and ill do it.

do u think i can find a 10" fan grill.. ive looked a bit, but have found nothing.

i think i found my new case side panel!!!! ( http://www.friesenelectric.com/Scripts/pro...sp?idproduct=67 )

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    hehehe this is an exiting post!!!! beavers!!! 10 inch FANS!!!!! Obviosly Drug inspired projects LOL hehehhee

Actually on a more serios note i am considering the 10 fan listed here... in my next bigg modding project...
    http://www.comairrotron.com/dcfans/CaravelDC.htm

I have had great success with well damni haven't even got a name for it but my heatpipe is nice, but still expensive... i need a cheaper method, a more outragoius method... :helpsmile: heheehehehhee i plan to put a PVC pipe through the front and back and have 4 intakes from those 10 inchers.. and have that air blow through a 40 mm pipe and hit various componets in the comp with flex tubing... hehehehehe

I do like the idea though... definitly something to see to see a whole sidepanel of fans starting up... you could even REV IT !!!! W00T!!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    yo sciman- why are you using ecc registered ram if your using an athlon xp2500+? id sell that shit right now and pick my self up come corsair xms pc4200 1gb kit. and i wish i had your cooling setup right now.. damn, 10c idle and 15c load.. shit id be overclocken it like a muthafucer.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@25 January 2004 - 10:45
    yo sciman- why are you using ecc registered ram if your using an athlon xp2500+? id sell that shit right now and pick my self up come corsair xms pc4200 1gb kit. and i wish i had your cooling setup right now.. damn, 10c idle and 15c load.. shit id be overclocken it like a muthafucer.
    Yea how's the heatpipe system working Al? Looks good from here

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    heres it the computer im going to be cooling using the technique of 15+ 120mm fans, or the 10" fan and about 3-4 120mm fans.

(sorry but i cant directly post it for 2 reasons.

#1 bandwith, i have a very limited amount on geocities.

and #2 geocities doesnt allow hot linking.

http://www.geocities.com/tr1536/insidecase.jpg for the case
    http://www.geocities.com/tr1536/pcdesktop.jpg for my desk setup

edit- remember to copy and paste the links, clicking them doesnt work for some reason.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    That side pannel is pretty expsensive.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast