Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Top 15 Eminem Song

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    1. eminem blows
    2-5. he is white, it is very clear
    5-10 long live rock
    10-15 rap is gay, its not music, nor is it a poem, most of the rhyms dont e even make sience, their just rhyming acronyms.

2. Music   -   #22
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+26 January 2004 - 21:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 26 January 2004 - 21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@27 January 2004 - 04:55
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@26 January 2004 - 20:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu
    @27 January 2004 - 04:42
    15 songs? you might be able to pull that off with the stones or something, but not eminem.

what you yappin about?

btw please remove that creepy avatar of yours just a though

He&#39;s saying Eminem sucks, and I agree with him completely. Listen to good music instead please.
    you need to think twice before you think eminem is not good music

btw what artist do you listen to? [/b][/quote]
    I listen to The Beatles you stupid cunt flap.

And don&#39;t give me that, "THAT STUPID SLOW SHIT&#33; I HATE DAT STUFF, I"M 2 YOUNG FOR IT".

I bet I&#39;m younger or the same age as you are. Your age is not an excuse for listening to terrible music. When you&#39;re older you&#39;ll realise how terrible Eminem&#39;s music really is.

3. Music   -   #23
    this thread is asking about good eminem songs, if u dont like him then dont post jeez. in fact, y are u even looking at this post if u hate him so much?

4. Music   -   #24
    To take note of the morons who actually do like his music, I can view what I please, kife.

5. Music   -   #25
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Hippidy Hope Blah..

6. Music   -   #26
    h1
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@29 January 2004 - 01:18
    rap is gay, its not music, nor is it a poem, most of the rhyms dont e even make sience, their just rhyming acronyms.
    What an idiot. Now, I don&#39;t listen to Em either, but I just had to say that.

7. Music   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+29 January 2004 - 02:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ 29 January 2004 - 02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@26 January 2004 - 21:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu
    15 songs? you might be able to pull that off with the stones or something, but not eminem.

what you yappin about?

He&#39;s saying Eminem sucks, and I agree with him completely. Listen to good music instead please.

btw what artist do you listen to?

And don&#39;t give me that, "THAT STUPID SLOW SHIT&#33; I HATE DAT STUFF, I"M 2 YOUNG FOR IT".

I bet I&#39;m younger or the same age as you are. Your age is not an excuse for listening to terrible music. When you&#39;re older you&#39;ll realise how terrible Eminem&#39;s music really is. [/b][/quote]
    In your eyes Eminem is terrible music,but not in other peoples eyes.Some people don&#39;t like the Beatles.But they are probably stupied ,Eh. Why is it because some like you doesn&#39;t like something that everybody else isn&#39;t allowed to like it? Personally,I am almost 30 years old and I still like Eminem.I don&#39;t find there is anything terrible about his music,it is actually very interesting when you really listen to it. I believe Eminem to be one of the most honest artists out there today.No bullshit from him,strait up truth.Tells it how it is ,if you like it or not.
    I know he has a strong stance on gay&#39;s ,does that have something to do with why you hate him so much????
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

8. Music   -   #28
    Poster
    Top 15? holy crap that&#39;s too hard.....i only like Lose Yourself and Stan

9. Music   -   #29
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by johnboy27+29 January 2004 - 01:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johnboy27 @ 29 January 2004 - 01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@29 January 2004 - 02:03
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@26 January 2004 - 21:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu

what you yappin about?

btw what artist do you listen to?

I bet I&#39;m younger or the same age as you are. Your age is not an excuse for listening to terrible music. When you&#39;re older you&#39;ll realise how terrible Eminem&#39;s music really is.
    In your eyes Eminem is terrible music,but not in other peoples eyes.Some people don&#39;t like the Beatles.But they are probably stupied ,Eh. Why is it because some like you doesn&#39;t like something that everybody else isn&#39;t allowed to like it? Personally,I am almost 30 years old and I still like Eminem.I don&#39;t find there is anything terrible about his music,it is actually very interesting when you really listen to it. I believe Eminem to be one of the most honest artists out there today.No bullshit from him,strait up truth.Tells it how it is ,if you like it or not.
    I know he has a strong stance on gay&#39;s ,does that have something to do with why you hate him so much???? [/b][/quote]
    whao.. guys calm down. i guess since i kinda started this i should reiterate what i was saying. I meant that it is a little premature in his career to start rattling off 15 songs. I think eminem is a good rapper but by no means the best.

To you guys that are saying rap is shit or whatever... you have no idea what you are talking about. Eminem fans aren&#39;t the ignorant ones - you guys are because you think Eminem is the only rapper and thus all rappers hate gays/curse/promote violence... when you havn&#39;t even listened to rap beyond what you see on MTV. Heh.. that was quite a generalization I just made.. eh anyway.

@johnboy -- why do you have to go calling people gay to win a arguement. You just sound like a dumbass. So can that crap and have a civilized conversation.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. Music   -   #30
    Poster
    as ppl been posting before me .. it is just a matter of opinion if u ppl like it or not .. it is the same as anyother singer .. some like it and some just dread it .. so why is it harder with Eminem ? b.c he is white .. b.c he is too famous or what ?

im a big eminem fan .. but i can tell u .. mainly no one like him .. not so much "normal" ppl that like him .. and i mean u wouldnt like Eminem unless u felt his sh&#33;t and i dont mean songs .. i mean what he is on about .. if ur life is running smooth then i dont think u should get near him or like him .. if ur life isnt as smooth as it should be .. then u just feel that thing inside u knowing how he suffered and how u r suffering too from ur life .. thats the only case u would like him.

so mainly it is a MATTER OF OPINION but this post isnt about liking eminem or not.

and my favourit 10 songs is so hard to pick b.c there is a lil few songs that i dont like much but i can say some

Kill You - stan - The Way I am - marshal matrhers - b&#33;tch plz 2 - Under the influance - criminal
    The wholeeeee eminem show i like them all lol
    8 mile - lose yourself
    we are americans - i love you more - bully - come on in - Doe Rae Me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast