Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do You Use Drugs?

Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Screw drugs...never tried and never will

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 January 2004 - 13:09
    Stoped Dealing and taking Drugs Years ago.Ok....maybe a hit off a Joint every once in a Blue Moon.
    i knew it, u look like drug-users :

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Lounge   -   #23
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+25 January 2004 - 06:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 25 January 2004 - 06:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 January 2004 - 13:09
    Stoped Dealing and taking Drugs Years ago.Ok....maybe a hit off a Joint every once in a Blue Moon.
    i knew it, u look like drug-users :
    [/b][/quote]
    No stereotyping please

4. Lounge   -   #24
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I have used drugs regularly since i was 16. I used to be heavily into drugs doing everything I could get my hands on pills, acid, crack & heroin. I hit some low points in my time. Money was never an issue though

Anyway the be all and end of all of was when i got arrested for dealing and spent 2 years in prison. It really changed the way I viewed everything and I am now happy to say that I am only a cannabis smoker now.

The one thing I can share with you all from it is that it may seem fun at the time but you have to remember there are other things to life not just drugs

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I use caffeine to stop the evil pigeons from stealing my brain

6. Lounge   -   #26
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    One drug i still want to try is Opium
    heard its supposed to be a real dream
    but i would like to try it in asia somewhere.
    (i heard you can recognise the village dealer - if the hair on his head is flatter on one side than on the other)

Acid&#092;Mushrooms freak me out - i only enjoy the visual effects but dont like the psyko turmoil you get from it.- wont take it again

7. Lounge   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Alucard1475@25 January 2004 - 05:04
    Screw drugs...never tried and never will
    Yeps, same here.... nj

8. Lounge   -   #28
    No
    Why?

because i am crazy enuf without them..I see no reason to do them to relax..when I have several other legal ways to..sex..a good book..friends..music...
    I see no reason to use them to escape my problems..(No dont drink either)they will still be there when I come back...and I wont have the worry that i did something high that i dont remeber or would not normally do...drugs can cause you to loose control..dont really like that thought...dont object on moral or religious grounds there just more trouble then there worth and u can get close to the same effect in different ways...when i am in love..seeing my girl smile or hearing her say certain things..thats a better high than any drug...

of course dont have one now...but still

Ed

9. Lounge   -   #29
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Yeah I like a good Bawls every once in awhile. but thats not serious.

I haven&#39;t ever done drugs. maybe someday I&#39;ll smoke a joint to see what its like, but I like my lungs as they are

10. Lounge   -   #30
    im a big time cronic and i drink a lot thats about it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast