Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Got A Question

its good for me, i am a grave digger. To bad i don't live in new york

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Do you remember this story, the furnace broke

Authorities are searching Tri-State Crematory in Noble, Georgia, after its operator allegedly failed to carry out the contracted cremation of bodies, dumping them in woods and vaults at the crematory grounds, and on land behind his home.

http://www.rense.com/general20/crem.htm

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Hey this is how I'm going:

Life Gem

The LifeGem is a certified, high quality diamond created from the carbon of your loved one as a memorial to their unique and wonderful life.

It will be great, my grandkids can take me out to concerts, parties, etc and if they ever get really stuck for cash, I'm still worth somthing.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I read somewhere that there's a place where they are burying the dead VERTICAL lately, in order to save space.
    I think it as Singapore or sth.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster
    Well, when a grave is very old, people forget about it and the people in the cementeries just recicle the land,. by that time, the bodies sometimes are already broken up in nutrients for the ground. and they might as well bury someone else.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    I don't know why they put formaldehyde in the body and seal it in a coffin that is sealed with a cement crypt it seams like those are an obstacle to a speedy decay. With out that stuff the body would decay more rapidly, isn't that what want ?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Also, the family of the dead person can pay for how long that spot is just for them.

So, after that time has expired, they re burry someone there and it starts again.

(im not sure if its the same for everywhere)

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Alex H@27 January 2004 - 01:46
    Hey this is how I'm going:

Life Gem

The LifeGem is a certified, high quality diamond created from the carbon of your loved one as a memorial to their unique and wonderful life.

It will be great, my grandkids can take me out to concerts, parties, etc and if they ever get really stuck for cash, I'm still worth somthing.
    For those in the UK...

It works out cheaper sending the remains to the USA than using the British Location..

Nice idea.....for those that can afford it.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12