Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Will Make The Final

The B.B.C do not care about football much. they only began caring when the ITV stole the Premiership off them for highlights. All they care about is the F.A.Cup and that's it. Plus the fact of the matter is, ITV and BBC would never be able to really give the Premiership Clubs a good tv deal. Look at that Premiership Plus channel, okay it ghreat to get for 40 for 40 games, but who will pay 6 quid to watch the same bloody teams all the time like Man utd, Arsenal and Chelsea. BORRRIIIINGGGG. Wgen a league is suppose to be on a tv deal, it should be about all the teams, not just the big 3 oe the more richer clubs. it is blindly obvious the Arsenal and Chelsea 5th round game will be on sky because they can get more money from SKY than the BBC.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Its all about the money and the glory hunters will pay to see the top teams.
    Sadly there's to many people who change their team of choice at the drop of a hat and claim they've always been true fans of that team

3. Lounge   -   #13
    So true so true. I have supported Liverpool since 1979 now, and the mighty blades too. My brother as turneed into a wednesdayite, but just look at them now. I have kept loyal to my two, but i do follow rangers in scotland, La caruna in spain, and A.c milan all since 1990. I might not be as big of a fan of those three but my dad is a diehard Sheff utd and rangers fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12