Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Royal Rumble 2004?

I agree with you busyman, it is a bullshit when it is fixed, but it ,mostly entertainment now, but the plotlines suck at times. If there was no plotlines the W.W.E would be like something you watch live, you would not know what to expect. But nowadays it is so scripted and it makes me wonder who the hell is running Raw, because we do not want to see the same champion oin triple h all the time. At least in the late eighties and nineties it was more realistic. But compared to now and all the moves they do, it looks paler.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@28 January 2004 - 02:03
    I agree with you busyman, it is a bullshit when it is fixed, but it ,mostly entertainment now, but the plotlines suck at times. If there was no plotlines the W.W.E would be like something you watch live, you would not know what to expect. But nowadays it is so scripted and it makes me wonder who the hell is running Raw, because we do not want to see the same champion oin triple h all the time. At least in the late eighties and nineties it was more realistic. But compared to now and all the moves they do, it looks paler.
    However, it's ALWAYS been scripted.

I liked it because my innocent mind didn't know better.

I've even been to some matches. Man I had a great childhood,
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gotta say I still love it. It's like Neighbours for MEN! (and little boys)
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

4. Lounge   -   #14
    when i was younger i did catch some wrestling in the U.K but the old english one way back in the 80s, man those were the days when world of sport was on ITV, that program was always on at our house. wretling, horse racing, and the football scores. Now the money and all these lame plots are ruining some of them. But even though i will never go to see either wrestling, horse racing, or a football game now because it costs too much, i will still watch on tv like i always have since the early 80s when i was around 7 years old

5. Lounge   -   #15
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    All wrestling from the 70's to today was/is scripted. It is entertainment and nowdays does'nt pretend to be a sport.
    Like Captaon Mung said
    It's like Neighbours for MEN!
    (Neighbours is an Australian soap shown in the UK and Australia)
    I've always watched knowing that it is fake but its does hurt.
    The performers are hurting thereselves just for your entertainment.
    Do they do that in the movies? No.
    Do you still like to watch movies? Most probably yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12