Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hash Site, bussy with making one

I find it hard enough to speak and type english let alone dutch !
    I best lay off the stella

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Your lucky numbers for today: 4, 0, 4.
    Actually, we couldn't find the page you requested. Please check the URL.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    sorry.. i changed account... its faster and it works.. and yes i sayd it was a simple site.. movies, series and games...

why not making a site?? if i like to do that i think it's more handy to see a list of all the movies than look around in every topic and find a couple...

Here

4. Lounge   -   #14
    imported_computerfreak76
    wocus i really think you need to go and change names and come back as a total newbie cause your really getting disliked around this forum.

first off you start posting really useless threads now your trying to make a hash site using hashes from this site.

your off to a really, really bad start dude!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Wocus Posted on 4 March 2003 - 07:41
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry.. i changed account... its faster and it works.. and yes i sayd it was a simple site.. movies, series and games...

why not making a site?? if i like to do that i think it's more handy to see a list of all the movies than look around in every topic and find a couple...
    Mr Wocus,i have read a few of your posts and dont like to insult people usually( )but im going to make an exception just for you.Your an arsehole!!!

yours sincerly
    me

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    let me explain...:

i thought it was handy.. and if you whant me to make a credits list, i'll do that.. i have no bad intentions..

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Lets have a group hug lol
    Lifes too short to moan and groan.
    Maybe give wocus another chance ?
    But he is out of order all the same

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    jetje could you pleace translate a bit for the others?? i wan't to explain good..

Ik heb ten eerste geen zin in moeilijkheden en probeer ook niemand dwars te zitten... ik had een beetje te veel lol in dit forum dat zou toch een compliment moeten zijn ...

Ik zal sirieus proberen minder te posten ne geen onzin topics meer te plaatsen...

Wat die site betrefd... ik dacht alleen maar dat het handig was voor iedereen om een lijst te zien van alles in plaats van te zoeken in elke topic op zoek naar een file...
    Als ik er credits bij moet zetten doe ik dat ook graag hoor.. als ik de site moet sluiten doe ik dat zeer minder graag aangezien ik er toch nog wel wat moeite voor heb gedaan.. maar, wat moet dat moet

9. Lounge   -   #19
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Wocus aked for a tranlation so here it is....

WOCUS SAID
    1st of all i really don't want trouble and i certenly didn't wanna bother anyone. When i found this site i thought "What a cool site" And i had so much fun, i lost control in posting.  That should be a compliment to the site and it's people 

Well i will seriously try to cut down on posting and stop posting useless topics...

Concerning my website... I thought it coulde become handy to everyone, if i made a list of all files sorted out.
    If i need to ad credits i'm pleased to do so.. But if i have to close it, i certainly am will be dissapointed, cause i put in a lot of effort.... But if it has to done, i do it 
    well the best translation i could give you.....

10. Lounge   -   #20
    jetje's Avatar former star
    @Wocus, just start reading some thing in here, post questions if you have them ... but read 1st. Learn to know the people in here. You will have fun then. About your website. Well personally i don't like it much and will never visit it.
    Think we're busy building the best collection in here. But if you want no one will stop you. Have fun with doing it but if you use hash files from us, i expect you give credits to us just by saying links collected from our site. B)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast