Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: How Many Fights You Had

Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+4 February 2004 - 08:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 4 February 2004 - 08:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@4 February 2004 - 01:46
    Ive Had around 17 fights (Im in a gang)

Ok lemme tell you how it all started

About Last summer My cousins and me started Hanging out like everyday this is the summer that just past And we hung out everyday so one night we were playin Manhunt and we saw my cousins old girlfriend adn her friends waiting for some kids to come so they can chill with them

SO i was like to them How about yous come down to my cuzes house and we jus chill there and listen to some music

Wen they got there I started Hookin up wit one of the girls and then went to my cuzin&#39;s moms room and I fucked her and then her boy freind that lived in brooklyn found out And he got madd so online on aim (the n00b has aol i have aim ) So he said im going to come to staten island and fuck you up I was like You pop so much shyt so jus do it then

So then in like october after all the arguing and nothin happend they finally came by my house in the park they had lke 37 people with them and we had 48 (albanian) people And so we fucked them up so then they were like come to brooklyn to fight we were like ok so we went

We had 52 (albanian people) in brooklyn the had 56 so we started fighting and we lost so its basically going back and fourth since den we fight them and some other gangs like every friday&nbsp; and its still going on the firday were suppose to fight another gang not them but well fight them in 2 weeks ill keey ya UpDated

ohh yea there gang name is PWK (Park Way Kids) our gangs name is YuP (its doesnt stand for nothing Just YuP)

this is my story Ohh yea i am 3rd leader in gang and also yungest out of 85 people

"Hookin up wit"

"You pop so much shyt "

"How about yous"

"went to my cuzin&#39;s moms room and I fucked her"

[/b][/quote]

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BANNED
    "Hookin up wit"

"You pop so much shyt "

"How about yous"

"went to my cuzin&#39;s moms room and I fucked her"
    All this and he&#39;s still only 12&#33;

As j2 said, look back over your posts and see how stupid you look.

l was gonna quote JP too but it&#39;s on another page and l can&#39;t be bothered, but well said anyway.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    jetje's Avatar former star
    i guess a few hundred, but probably not the fights ment here..
    i did practice Judo for quite a few years, reached the Black belt.
    Lost only 4 fights... had to quit because of an injury

"When the enemy comes welcome him, when he goes send him on his way."

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+4 February 2004 - 02:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 4 February 2004 - 02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@4 February 2004 - 01:22
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 02:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-quiksilver_aus
    @4 February 2004 - 01:12
    damn bro, you must live in the ghettoest of ghettoest places, or you&#39;re a druggy with bad credit...

only had 2 fights in my life (i&#39;m 18 as well). one was in a hockey game and the other was because some dude spat on my shoes at a party.

none are the option but i have lived in the ghetto before, the most favorable one i like is when i fought this dude for stepping on my Air Jordans and i whooped his ass so bad they called the po po"s on my ass and i got arrested and put in the juvenile Correctional department and a &#036;250 dollars fine, the other dude got suspended and &#036;250 dollars fine too but didnt go to jail , now thats some f**ked up shit but oh well i whopped his ass in front of the school it was kind of funny though when i look back at it

Through all the crap I&#39;ve been in, I&#39;ve never been arrested.

I been held and actually handcuffed but not arrested.
    Thinking back really, that shit was illegal. I was put in a jail cell with some other guys I know (and some I didn&#39;t) and wasn&#39;t even arrested .
    hold on now so you where put in a holding cell but not arrested? well they put them cold ass chains on my hands and lock me up for a day and my t-lady came and got me out that jail aka hell cell aint no joke , im plannig not to go back there but busyman if they wrongfully arrested you should sue the pants off them fuckers [/b][/quote]
    I was very young and again NOT arrested. There was no paper trail of me being in the police station (to my knowledge). It&#39;s a little too late to sue.

If I had known then what I know now...........
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #45
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Haterz
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    interweb thug. i have no respect for you.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    h1
    @jetje:
    Wow&#33; I used to do non-competitive dim-mak (how can that be competitive though ) and made it to second-degree brown belt.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    thanks for you all sharing your fight stories the good the bad and the ugly B)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345