Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Of Th World

Poster
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@5 February 2004 - 00:55
    It allready started.

And virtually nothing's really done about it.

11/9 was peanuts compared to the disaster taking place daily around the clock.*

And we are to blame for that.

In a few hundred years we destroy what evolution grew in billions of years.

And tomorrow we step in our cars to drive alone, meanwhile get stuck in smogged

trafficjams, to work and talk to colleague's about football, babes and cars.

Baby, what's for diner, tonight??

Yogi

*No offence or disrespect meant, merely compairing notes.
    no offence but you need to edit that post again to 9/11 instead of 11/9 sound kind of disrespectful but we are all at the end of time

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    No offence taken.

Fixed it.

I am so gratefull you pointed me at that!!

Will you forgive me???? Please????

Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #13
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 00:59
    no offence but you need to edit that post again to 9/11 instead of 11/9 sound kind of disrespectful but we are all at the end of time
    What's wrong with 11/9? It clearly says 11th of September. It's not like the whole world uses the same date format as America does.

It's what's going to cause the end of the world too. Arrogance.

Cheers
    Tilen

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@5 February 2004 - 01:05
    No offence taken.

Fixed it.

I am so gratefull you pointed me at that!!

Will you forgive me???? Please????

Yogi
    hmmmm i usually not to fond of accepting apologizes but yea i forgive you ......everybody makes mistakes right?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    The Sun has another 500 million years of normal life left. For this time, it will carry on creating energy by combining atoms of hydrogen to create the next heaviest element, helium. The helium will stay at the core, and gradually all the hydrogen there will be used up. In order to find new fuel, the hydrogen-burning process will move out into a shell around the core, gradually eating up fuel. The move to 'shell burning' makes the Sun's outer layers become unstable, and the Sun will swell up to become a red giant, probably with a diameter engulfing the Earth's orbit.
    Eventually, the temperature at the heart of the Sun will become so high that helium burning can begin - fusion of helium to create even heavier elements, and release energy. The Sun will then quietly continue for a few million years, burning hydrogen in a shell, and helium in the core. But the helium will be used up much more quickly than the hydrogen, and eventually the Sun's core will be full of heavier elements, and helium burning will move out into a shell as well. More massive stars can create enough energy to begin burning the heavier elements, but not stars like our Sun. The shell burning will swell the Sun to a red giant again, but this time it will continue to grow and the atmosphere will be blown off into space, leaving the slowly cooling core exposed. The Sun will end its life as an expanding sphere of gas, called a 'planetary nebula', surrounding a dead 'white dwarf' star.
    http://www.sciencenet.org.uk/database/phys...rs/p01121b.html

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    i used to think it was gonna be america pushing their luck that caused the end

then i realised they wont fight someone who stands a chance and N korea are hardly gonna push for world domination arethey
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by tilen76+5 February 2004 - 03:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 @ 5 February 2004 - 03:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 00:59
    What&#39;s wrong with 11/9? It clearly says 11th of September. It&#39;s not like the whole world uses the same date format as America does.

It&#39;s what&#39;s going to cause the end of the world too. Arrogance.

Cheers
    Tilen [/b][/quote]
    Errrm.... Yeah... hmmm...

I agree, i turn it back again.

Good point...

Very good , indeedo&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yoggo

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76+5 February 2004 - 01:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 @ 5 February 2004 - 01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 00:59
    What&#39;s wrong with 11/9? It clearly says 11th of September. It&#39;s not like the whole world uses the same date format as America does.

It&#39;s what&#39;s going to cause the end of the world too. Arrogance.

Cheers
    Tilen [/b][/quote]
    challeging my knowledge against your narrowminded mind will only help for the better of the thread but The standard in America its 9/11 not 11/9 DICK .

btw 9/11 happen in America so use the America 9/11 standard time

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+5 February 2004 - 03:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 5 February 2004 - 03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@5 February 2004 - 01:05
    No offence taken.

Fixed it.

I am so gratefull you pointed me at that&#33;&#33;

Will you forgive me???? Please???? &nbsp; &nbsp;

Yogi
    hmmmm i usually not to fond of accepting apologizes but yea i forgive you ......everybody makes mistakes right? [/b][/quote]
    I take it back.

Someone else convinced me.

Everyone makes mistakes, right???

Yogi

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I think it will end in June 2012...or at least end as we know it..

This is more mystical then anything else...but the Incan and mayan calendards both end that same day and year I believe the aztech calendar does to..also the Hopi oral tradition says that we will enter the 4th?age around then...

Also the I-ching ends then also...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast