Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 715 Mb File On Cd? Help!

Battlestar.Galactica.2003.part.1.avi

697 MB (731,578,368 bytes)

this is the file size info, in explorer it's listed as 714.430MB
    There's just over 40 seconds of credits which I wouldn't mind losing, as well.
    to keep the best quality, would keeping it as an avi(PC) as opposed to making a KVCD be better?
    If I do use muchspl2's method , the link to the KVCD Templates was no longer valid, do i need them?
    I know! Questions and more questions!

Thanks for all your help!!

It's for a friend overseas, so I won't be able to know for sure whether it can play

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    just burn it as a data cd.. just burn the avi. The file is 697.. that fits without overburning..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by mogadishu@8 February 2004 - 18:31
    just burn it as a data cd.. just burn the avi. The file is 697.. that fits without overburning..
    some dvd players dont support data disc .

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    wipe709, well watever ur decision is...start with a cd-rw
    if anything happens, u can always retry
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Nogimics+8 February 2004 - 12:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nogimics @ 8 February 2004 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-darklord88@8 February 2004 - 13:03
    this might sound stupid but why not just compress it using WinZip or a similar program. its a lot less messing about.
    LMAO

It was stupid, but at least you were tryin to help

Use the KVCD option mate as suggested by others. But before doing so make sure your DVD player can play KVCD by going here: KVCD Test File

Download it. burn with nero and put it in your DVD player. if it works you know you can use it and then go here for a guide: HERE

Privacy Policy
    All information Stolen from muchspl2 signature and is owned by its respected owner [/b][/quote]

its all good,glad more people seem to be catching on to it

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    I just watched last night Matchstickmen which was in Kvcd very good quality indeed very impressed, reason I got it was the down time was quicker instead of 2x700 files.

Like that:
    Privacy Policy
    All information Stolen from muchspl2 signature and is owned by its respected owner

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Memento@8 February 2004 - 14:55
    800mb cd&#39;s are the easy solution
    I doubt if there any 800 MB CD&#39;s avble right noW??

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    There about and I have seen some on eBay too I just don&#39;t think they are worth the money unless you are really needing one.

http://www.medeainternational.com/info/90min.htm

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    800mb cd&#39;r are widley available from Cd&#39;r Stockists and have been for some time.

however in this case i doubt he has any and if he gets some there is a chance his cd-burner will not support them.

ANYWAY get ya arse into KVCD dude. I dont know shit about actually converting to KVCD most of my film downloads are in this format and the quality is great and it fits on one disc.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+8 February 2004 - 13:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 8 February 2004 - 13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@8 February 2004 - 18:31
    some dvd players dont support data disc . [/b][/quote]
    yea... i thought he just wanted to store it, not watch it directly on his dvd player. If he wants to do the latter, then disregard what I suggested.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast