Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Avatars And Signatures

exo_body's Avatar Poster
    crap, didnt work, i went and updated my profile pic, crap!
    but i tried the same thing with the avatar, but wont work??? any one any ideas?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #222
    I see is working ,just learn to use the board. Read More Here

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #223
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    i tried it, but my link to the site was too long and it wudnt let me put it in??? i have made a web page with it on, is there anyway i cud use the pic on it as my avatar??thanks for all the help btw, very appreciated

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #224
    Poster
    Originally posted by exo_body@26 December 2003 - 00:02
    i tried it, but my link to the site was too long and it wudnt let me put it in??? i have made a web page with it on, is there anyway i cud use the pic on it as my avatar??thanks for all the help btw, very appreciated
    If you want it as your avatar, go to 'my controls' at the top, then go to 'edit avatar options' then paste the URL of your picture where it says 'Enter a URL to an online avatar image'.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #225
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    damn, so close. well i have progressed. i now have a wee red X as my avatar... ah frig, some one please help me out. whys there an x now. i linked it to this page i made, with jus the pic, then added "&ext=.jeg" (cuz it wudnt work without it) but all it does is give me that stupid red x

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #226
    Your first picture that i posted must be renamed too from fa3297ae.jpg.orig to fa3297ae.jpg without the orig. check the avatar pic. that you are tring to upload might have the same problem.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #227
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    i tired what you said, but the website name is too long to fit in!!lmao, ahhh. if i gave you the link to the web page i have of jus the pic, can you show me what i have to use as my avatar?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #228
    Ok .

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #229

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #230
    But , exactly what are you tryng to do with that link ? If you want to use that pic as avatar you must resize first ,you know that i guess.