Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: View Of A Newcomer

Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 15:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag &#064; 8 February 2004 - 15:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY+8 February 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 8 February 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 09:36
    I assumed that you equating me to internet.news was an insult.
    Ok I guess I&#39;ll jump in...

Why would you assume that comparing you to internt.news would be an insult, it seemed clear to me it was a joke considering that it was suggested that you are an existing member signing up under a new identity, you do seem to know the members rather well for a newcomer, although if you really are a new member then I say welcome aboard. [/b]

My reply was also a joke, sorry if it didn&#39;t come across that way. I am sure you visit a lot of boards yourself. Bet you see the same type of characters over and over. I&#39;m not saying it is the same people, just that wherever you go you get the same type of people. Thanks for the welcome btw.[/b][/quote]
    Actually I didn&#39;t get the impression it was a joke, it appeared as you were offended by Benno when he said
    <!--QuoteBegin-Benno

Agrajag = internet.news?[/quote]

Thus my point was why would you be offended by being compared to someone that you don&#39;t know or had just that day, this is where I had decided to question your identity, I hadn&#39;t given it much thought prior to that, though in truth I really don&#39;t give a shit that much, just rather pathetic if you are...

@RatFaced

If I were to come here and post under a second identity, if, I surely wouldn&#39;t use the same style in my writing, that would be just stupid, it makes me wonder who&#39;s IP matches this one since it sounds like an active member considering you had already made the comparison.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Thats why i said i couldnt be certain.

2 members have posted using that IP address, other than our new friend..i dont believe its either of those 2 members...a different style.

As there is no obvious evidence to say its an active member, then he should be left in peace rather than flamed "&#39;coz he sounds like someone else"...

Thats just harrassment.

Let him post, and if it is an existing member....well a joke isnt funny unless you let people know, then you can all have the fun of saying "I knew it&#33;"

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101+9 February 2004 - 02:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 9 February 2004 - 02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@8 February 2004 - 17:54
    of course we can..if we all choose too....as far as i know no amount of fake users getting on and blowing smoke saying"this board is great..i am new but i like the changes" will change anything and no reason to get all up in arms about it...not saying thats going on..as i have said before the rez or color or logo does not make this forum what it is the users do...in the end anyhow..I can deal with the changes so far nothing real earth-shattering....as long as this doesnt turn into a kindergaten class or a place where a few bullies run the playground I am fine..and the board should be...we come here to socialize and to keep up to date on P2P stuff...dont see why we cant keep doing that here even with the changes...only other thing that i see is that there seems to be an undercurrent of Kazaa bashing starting on here which I totally fail to understand...
    Ever heard of paragraphs? [/b][/quote]
    Yes I know my typing and stuff sucks...I stay in the corner about it all the time...

I&#39;ll work on it..altho its hopeless...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@9 February 2004 - 14:55
    Thats why i said i couldnt be certain.

2 members have posted using that IP address, other than our new friend..i dont believe its either of those 2 members...a different style.

As there is no obvious evidence to say its an active member, then he should be left in peace rather than flamed "&#39;coz he sounds like someone else"...

Thats just harrassment.

Let him post, and if it is an existing member....well a joke isnt funny unless you let people know, then you can all have the fun of saying "I knew it&#33;"
    could still be a new member using someone else&#39;s computer..or on their home network?(diff. Ip then tho..I think?)..so it wouldnt be a joke nor a lie when they say their new...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@9 February 2004 - 00:02
    I dunno, depending on who&#39;s doing it, i dont so much mind the ((((Rat Faced)))) posts
    yep....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456