Thread: Smilie Generator

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    Originally posted by Illuminati@11 February 2004 - 11:20

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    Very nice, I've added one to my sig.
    Is it JavaScript? I'd like to look at an open-source script, just to learn.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    cselik's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@11 February 2004 - 22:07
    Very nice, I've added one to my sig.
    Is it JavaScript? I'd like to look at an open-source script, just to learn.
    you can learn more if u download fly's source , compile it and unleash your creativity

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    Originally posted by 7thElement@2 February 2004 - 01:16
    As mentioned here https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97014 we will not longer allow off-site signautre and avatar linking.

Your controlpanel includes a new signature upload function where you can upload your signature. We will remove all signautures from our database now.

Reason for this step is that many members use dynamic signatures which fetch a user information such as browser version, OS version, IP address and more.

Hopefully this step will help to offer our members a better privacy environment.

Please also upload your avatars or select one from our galleries while you are on it

7th

@7thElement, Soo,....... Out the feckin' door with your big "privacy environment" speech, Complete Bullox

All my sig showed was the ip

Btw

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    Poster
    I attached the sourcecode to this post (first page) cause many people asked for it.

Marc

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Captain Nemo+11 February 2004 - 15:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Captain Nemo &#064; 11 February 2004 - 15:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@2 February 2004 - 01:16
    As mentioned here https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97014 we will not longer allow off-site signautre and avatar linking.

Your controlpanel includes a new signature upload function where you can upload your signature. We will remove all signautures from our database now.

Reason for this step is that many members use dynamic signatures which fetch a user information such as browser version, OS version, IP address and more.

Hopefully this step will help to offer our members a better privacy environment.

Please also upload your avatars or select one from our galleries while you are on it

7th

@7thElement, Soo,....... Out the feckin&#39; door with your big "privacy environment" speech, Complete Bullox

All my sig showed was the ip

Btw [/b][/quote]
    lol thats a joke genius.

i wrote that, i typed in the ip etc., it&#39;ll show that for everyone, and its a subnet mask anyways, it wouldn&#39;t be anybodys ip ever

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #59
    I thought about that after I posted, knew you where going to say you typed that crap in , cause that sure isn&#39;t my ip but you nailed the host.

I sure are feal like a smart feller now, to think I was actually going to use that for my sig.

Sorry 7Th

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #60
    Poster
    Lol good work 7th.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast