Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warm And Fuzzy Pm

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I think sending a PM to someone telling them what you think of them (nice or otherwise) is a real constructive way to communicate instead of cluttering up the lounge with worthless threads about how we feel for certain people - thats my job

Believe it or not, i have also recieved PM's and email from members either with praise or critic about certain things and i appreciate them much more than posts on the board about it. Sending PM's is a personal and private way to communicate with someone and also a way to find friends... we should use them more that way

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #12
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    That reminds me............
    i should PM this guy for my Reward....

Originally posted by TheFilePirater+26 January 2004 - 02:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheFilePirater &#064; 26 January 2004 - 02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>yah, doesnt anyone have a direct link to a full copy?

EDIT: I have a fast webserver for movies avaible, whoever gets me the link gets fast movies[/b]

Originally posted by Zedaxax@26 January 2004 - 02:19
    towards the bottom-98lite v4.5
    http://solair.eunet.yu/~golden/download.htm

or
    before file management here-clik icon on left
    http://212.79.242.147/Software/Software
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater
    @26 January 2004 - 02:27
    ok, i got it, wat do i do wit it?[/quote]

SOURCE

Promises Promises........

3. Lounge   -   #13
    muchspl2
    I get them daily, I have to keep deleting them, mostly kvcd related but its cool
    most every one is really nice, I only received a nasty death threat one after the "reparations" thread

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Yes.ihave recied two or three constructive..and helpful PM&#39;s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12