Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Asian In Trouble For Clothing Range

Poster
    i think this threads just described whats wrong with this clothing. it's brought up an idea of "its ok for them but not for us. things can escelate from shit like this i suppose
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Originally posted by TARPD@13 February 2004 - 06:08
    i think this threads just described whats wrong with this clothing. it&#39;s brought up an idea of "its ok for them but not for us. things can escelate from shit like this i suppose
    when someone says "it&#39;s okay for them, but not for us," it begs the question: which part of it do they not like? do they want it to be okay for them to call people those names? "how come black people get to call each other nigger this, nigger that? i want to call them nigger, too&#33;"

imho, that cliched "ok for them, not ok for me" complaint doesn&#39;t hold a single drop of water. but people do latch onto oversimplified ideas like that, just &#39;cause they look good on a bumper sticker or whatever.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Poster
    I don&#39;t see a poblem with calling someone fom pakistan a paki. Maybe if the shirt said f00kin pak1 then I&#39;d see their point...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123