Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inspirational Movie Quotes

Poster
    fight club

Fuck Martha Stewart. Martha's polishing the brass on the Titanic; it's all going down, man.

I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    al pacino - carlitos way

How can you fuck...the only people who ever cared for you? How can you do that? You' lost mother fucker.

"You think you're big time, you gonna fuckin' die big time, here comes the pain"

scent of a woman

There are two kinds of people in this world, Charlie. The first group is the people who face the music; the second group are those who run for cover. Cover is better.

When you have known him as long as I have you can call him John (Reffering To Jack Daniels)

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+14 February 2004 - 00:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 14 February 2004 - 00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rock Tonic Juice Magic@13 February 2004 - 17:04
    "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine"
    star wars, right? [/b][/quote]
    yep

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by seiya_33@17 February 2004 - 00:14
    al pacino - carlitos way

How can you fuck...the only people who ever cared for you? How can you do that? You&#39; lost mother fucker.

"You think you&#39;re big time, you gonna fuckin&#39; die big time, here comes the pain"

scent of a woman

There are two kinds of people in this world, Charlie. The first group is the people who face the music; the second group are those who run for cover. Cover is better.

When you have known him as long as I have you can call him John (Reffering To Jack Daniels)
    No doubt. Out of the top twenty lines in Hollywood movies Pacino probably has ten of them.

Fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fuckin&#39; Diaz brothers&#33; Fuck&#39;em all&#33; I bury those cock-a-roaches&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Things you own end up owning you.
    I wanted to put a bullet between every panda that wouldn&#39;t screw to save it&#39;s species.
    Not really inspirational, but sounded badass:

Where&#39;d you go, psycho boy?
    I felt like destroying something beautiful
    There&#39;s no point in living if you can&#39;t feel alive
    If you build it, he will come

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    jay and silent bob strike back

jay
    what the fuck is the internet?

that was just to funny not to post

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    "he just wanted his machete back" Jason X

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    "man, i just shot marvin in the face"

Pulp Fiction

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    The Exorcist

"Your mother sucks cocks in hell."

Best quote ever.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    " i came here to chew bubble and kick ass and iam all outta bubble gum" -They_ roudney piper
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast