Originally posted by sukhg321+16 February 2004 - 18:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sukhg321 @ 16 February 2004 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparkle1984@16 February 2004 - 00:47

But if you go to my forum in the link in my signature, you will be able to get a freeware program called kazaa download placer (KDP), which will do the similar job. Despite its name, it can actually be used with any p2p service, including k-lite 2.6
Hey tnx sparkle1984 but how do I use KDP? I downloaded it and when unzipped it a file appeared saying "KDPv1_2_1Beta" with no extention. How do I use this? What is the author&#39;s website?

:helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
When you unzip the program, you get a folder named KDPv1_2_1Beta. Double-click on it.

Inside the folder, is an exe file named KDP. Run it. Next, you just press the Browse button next to each file-type, to say where the files should be placed. Then set a time-interval, to say how often the program should check for newly-downloaded files. Then press the green Start button to start scanning your directory.

There is more info in the Instalation text file which accompanies the program.
There is nothing in the author&#39;s website about the program, as I think they stopped working on it a few months ago.