Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Opinon

I'd say try 'em all to find the one(s) you like.
    I have six installed atm.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by 4th gen@15 February 2004 - 17:36
    Newsgroups
    have asked this in internetworld but no one has answered as of yet..do u know of any free newsgroup servers that carry bianaires? i am currently using giganews..

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by Pied Piper@14 February 2004 - 23:14
    What is the beat p2p downloading program at the moment and links as well please ?
    Really simple.....the one that works best for you!

As others have said, try as many as you can and you'll soon have an answer. There are plenty of ppl in here that will swear by a particular prog and take it as a personal insult when someone else prefers another prog — just visit the eDonkey-eMule forum and read the posts from some Overnet fans who throw a fit whenever someone dares to say they like eMule better — but I have yet to find a prog that is one size fits all.

I currently have 7 installed and belong to several trading groups on the side. Each gives me access to things another one doesn't.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    emule sucks

get overnet , bittorrent, klite and some type of irc, between all that you are covered

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    The filesharing programs right now are just preference......I use Soul Seek

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by evildon+15 February 2004 - 05:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evildon @ 15 February 2004 - 05:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pied Piper@15 February 2004 - 05:14
    What is the beat p2p downloading program at the moment and links as well please ?
    still klite..in my opinion..still mostly a personal thing..pros and cons to all of them [/b][/quote]
    Agrees

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    QUOTE (evildon @ 15 February 2004 - 05:52)
    QUOTE (Pied Piper @ 15 February 2004 - 05:14)
    What is the beat p2p downloading program at the moment and links as well please ?&nbsp;

still klite..in my opinion..still mostly a personal thing..pros and cons to all of them&nbsp;

Agrees
    I second that

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    JMK's Avatar Blah
    I Think The Top 2 Would have to be Azureus (a bittorent client) and Clean Kazaa Media Desktop (practically the same as kazaa lite) but edonkey and emule ones like that suck for 56k that is why i dont like them but if i had dsl or something like that it would be ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12