Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been To Prison?

BANNED
    l had the top bunk, the Moroccans wanted the bottom bunks cos they could put blankets around it and make it like a little room.

It certainly was interesting, and strange. There was heaps of hash and cigs, but no papers, so they were dearer than hash, and you only rolled one skinners, something l still do.

The first thing you did when you went in was sharpen your spoon into a knife, you carried this with you all the time. l was on my bunk one day, near the back of the casemate, when this young kid's voice rang out from up near the door. l suppose he must have been just 18 and all the Moroccans wanted to fuck him. l think he must have said something about the manhood of this big guy in the bunk next to mine, cos he leapt off his bed and tore down the end and started stabbing this kid. l was the only other one in there and l had to drag him off. l gave him an octopus hold from the back, hands and legs wrapped around him, struggling on the floor whilst he was trying to stab me. The kid had blood gushing out of two or three deep wounds in his neck, l thought he was dead. Eventually people rushed in and dragged him off me, l had cuts all over my arms and shoulder, but nothing serious. When l was transferred to the mainland a few weeks later to be released l was handcuffed to the big feller all the way over. We shared a little cabin on the boat. He was OK by then, we smoked a couple of Js on the way over and he was cool.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I was in prison for a while here in the UK

3. Lounge   -   #13

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by danb@16 February 2004 - 04:31
    I was in prison for a while here in the UK
    Where?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+15 February 2004 - 20:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 15 February 2004 - 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@16 February 2004 - 04:31
    I was in prison for a while here in the UK&nbsp;
    Where?

[/b][/quote]
    Highdown(Sutton) and then Coldingley(Bisley). 8 1/2 months in one and then 14 months at the next.

Can&#39;t say it was anything like that your foreign experience, thank god

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@15 February 2004 - 09:02
    l have, a few times, not since 1978 though. My worse experience was in a Spanish enclave of North Africa, Mellilla. Mellilla is surrounded by Morocco, and has an ancient castle over 1,000 years old, the prison is in the old gunpowder stores. We lived in casemates, with solid brick walls, 12ft thick. Most inmates were Moroccan, with a few Spanish, and maybe half a dozen other foreigners on average.

There were about a dozen bunk beds in each casemate, riddled with bed bugs. The place was overrun with cats that were there to keep the rats down. l had to buy water as the tap water was alive&#33;

l guess one of the worst parts was the Moroccan&#39;s habit of fucking each other in the bottom bunk while you were trying to sleep on the top.

l was only there for five months, they then let me buy my way out for US&#036;5,000, a lot of money in 1978.

what were u in for?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED
    Is that detention centre and borstal? Coldingly was a young offenders borstal years ago.

l was in Latchmere House, in Ham, near Richmond park. l did 6 months detention there. Then l did a 6 months to 2 year borstal in Dover, got out of there in six and a half months, l got an early release to start a job.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    i visted one once. It was borin&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Billy

What were you in prison for ? I realise that you may well tell me to mind my own business, which would be fair enough. I only ask because you are open enough to tell us of the experience in there. Would you also like to share the reason, or is that just too personal ?

I myself have spent one night in a jail cell. That was many years ago now. It involved the drinking of much vodka and heavy. I was really cheeky to the cops, being a drunken 18 year old. I really couldn&#39;t have complained if they had given me a slap, but they didn&#39;t. At least I don&#39;t remember that.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@16 February 2004 - 04:57
    what were u in for?
    Originally for manslaughter, but it was reduced to criminal damage and possession of half a kilo of hash oil. People came forward and said it was self defence, including border guards who saw it all, it was their statements that got me off.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast