Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Official

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    How come whenever someone mentions Nikki's naked body that Ron gets mentioned in the same sentance?

Must admit tho, she got a very nice body...........pretty eyes too
    And a cute lil voice and a wicked stepmom laugh, and looks funny when she grits her teeth cos she's cold

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@17 February 2004 - 17:56
    How come whenever someone mentions Nikki's naked body that Ron gets mentioned in the same sentance?
    Probably because he's the one who allowed us to see pics... And that he disapeared mysteriously shortly afterwards.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Yeah and I kept quiet and I'm still here

Weird, dunno what happend there, maybe he went on holiday, maybe he lost his puter, maybe Nikki stabbed him in the nuts with a philips screwdriver

Who knows

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by NikkiD@17 February 2004 - 00:05
    My son, Nate, turned 11 today.

He is also officially only 1 inch shorter than I am and wears shoes 3 sizes bigger than mine. He got his first piercing just before Christmas (just an ear thank heaven&#33.

This is not supposed to happen. Children have no right to outgrow their parents.

I feel so old.
    chill out Nikki... im currently just a wee bit taller than my dad and mum (im about 1.76 meteres high, and they are 1.72...) also... i take size 46 (european) shoe size... my dad takes size 41-42...

im not planning any peircing.... my little bro will probably the one to do that first (hes 9, had his birthday on 2/2)

tralalala

5. Lounge   -   #25
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Whoa... okay... to answer all your questions...

Nate is 5'1" tall, making me a lofty 5'2".

gumby... I really didn't need the milf comment but... erm... thank you... I think Hope the packing isn't driving you too nuts yet.

Gurahl... Ron is okay, he'll be around sometime, at least he keeps promising me he will. I still talk to him via email/Yahoo messenger from time to time. He's been very busy, had some personal problems to sort out which I won't go into, and he sold his bar and has started a new job as well. So more or less starting out a whole new life really, just getting into a new routine, and we'll see him again (hopefully) when he's into a groove of sorts. He has to get used to sleeping at night and working during the day again, instead of keeping the vampiric hours he's been so used to for so many years.

tilen... I do have a daughter - a stepdaughter, she's 10. Waaaaaaaaay too young for you mister!!! And she's taller than me.

Jonno... why would I slap you for telling the truth? I am short and old!! I'm more than a foot shorter than you, and 6 years older. And I look cute when I'm shivering do I????

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by NikkiD@17 February 2004 - 20:49
    Whoa... okay... to answer all your questions...

Nate is 5'1" tall, making me a lofty 5'2".

gumby... I really didn't need the milf comment but... erm... thank you... I think Hope the packing isn't driving you too nuts yet.

Gurahl... Ron is okay, he'll be around sometime, at least he keeps promising me he will. I still talk to him via email/Yahoo messenger from time to time. He's been very busy, had some personal problems to sort out which I won't go into, and he sold his bar and has started a new job as well. So more or less starting out a whole new life really, just getting into a new routine, and we'll see him again (hopefully) when he's into a groove of sorts. He has to get used to sleeping at night and working during the day again, instead of keeping the vampiric hours he's been so used to for so many years.

tilen... I do have a daughter - a stepdaughter, she's 10. Waaaaaaaaay too young for you mister!!! And she's taller than me.

Jonno... why would I slap you for telling the truth? I am short and old!! I'm more than a foot shorter than you, and 6 years older. And I look cute when I'm shivering do I????
    why you being hard on yourself Nikki?!
    women are shorter than men... its a fact...

you have a 10 yr old daughter and shes taller than you?!?!?!?!!?!? wow... that really is amazing... im about 5'10/11... shell be catching up on me soon enough...

how old are you anyway that you saying your ancient? (wait, you must be....... 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup' 25/// cos Jonnos 19, right? )

tralalala

7. Lounge   -   #27
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@17 February 2004 - 18:49

/me books a flight to Canada for February 2012.

I'll be 36 by then. Almost as ancient as Rat_Faced.
    But I'm sure it's worth the wait.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by tilen76+17 February 2004 - 21:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 @ 17 February 2004 - 21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@17 February 2004 - 18:49
    tilen... I do have a daughter - a stepdaughter, she&#39;s 10. Waaaaaaaaay too young for you mister&#33;&#33;&#33; And she&#39;s taller than me.

/me books a flight to Canada for February 2012.

I&#39;ll be 36 by then. Almost as ancient as Rat_Faced.
    But I&#39;m sure it&#39;s worth the wait. [/b][/quote]
    lol... what makes you think the Nikki junior will actually wanna meet you?? be nice to Nikki, and maybe she might just introduce you to her...

tralalala

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by NikkiD@17 February 2004 - 18:49
    And I look cute when I&#39;m shivering do I????
    Yup, when standing outside after a shower in like -15 C and freezing your lil butt of cos you&#39;re wet

Everso cute

I&#39;m more than a foot shorter than you, and 6 years older.
    And your point being?

@Little dude.......
    how old are you anyway that you saying your ancient? (wait, you must be....... 25&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; yup&#39; 25/// cos Jonnos 19, right?
    Youuuuuu bloody creep, I ain&#39;t got no money ya know

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #30
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@17 February 2004 - 19:37
    lol... what makes you think the Nikki junior will actually wanna meet you?? be nice to Nikki, and maybe she might just introduce you to her...
    I&#39;m ALWAYS nice to Nikki.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast