Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On Avg, How Long Does Overnet Take You?

BANNED
    Originally posted by algiere2000@22 February 2004 - 15:00
    where do I download overnet? E-Mule is extremely slow
    get overnet lite here

@tralalala in overnet there is no need for that, just set the priority of the file and be patient, remember the more you share the less you have to wait in queued

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by bball_1523@21 February 2004 - 16:24
    I'm behind a router, but I opened every port for it to download, yet sometimes it tells me that I am behind a firewall. But then after a couple hours, the download starts up again but then it stops, and my download has been at 93-94% for almost 2 days

Is there anyway I can get my download done? I'm getting frustrated
    You've opened every port???

I'd recommend only opening the ports you need or you could be in store for a nasty suprise

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+23 February 2004 - 03:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 23 February 2004 - 03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-algiere2000@22 February 2004 - 15:00
    get overnet lite here

@tralalala in overnet there is no need for that, just set the priority of the file and be patient, remember the more you share the less you have to wait in queued [/b][/quote]
    i share my whole k-lite folder (approx 2 GB - i know, its nothing compared to you gladiators, but its still a fair amount - and most of it is music).

so it basically works like eMule right? so what really IS the big difference?

tralalala

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    i would unshare any single mp3s... emule and overnet are only really decent with big files.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by tralalala+23 February 2004 - 12:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 23 February 2004 - 12:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@23 February 2004 - 03:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-algiere2000
    @22 February 2004 - 15:00

get overnet lite here

@tralalala in overnet there is no need for that, just set the priority of the file and be patient, remember the more you share the less you have to wait in queued
    i share my whole k-lite folder (approx 2 GB - i know, its nothing compared to you gladiators, but its still a fair amount - and most of it is music).

so it basically works like eMule right? so what really IS the big difference?

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    more search results and better speed with overnet, take a look around most of us where emule users till we used overnet for a bit and not we don&#39;t use slowmule anymore

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    more emule users can overnet though if it was really as good as you say every emule user would be an overnet one. still loyal to my eMule.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@23 February 2004 - 18:16
    more emule users can overnet though if it was really as good as you say every emule user would be an overnet one. still loyal to my eMule.
    not true #1, just look on this forum alone and you will see more and more overnet users then slowmule.

#2 as i always say :

you can lead a horse to water but you can&#39;t make it drink

hey some people are just stuck in denial

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    well i was looking at the overall total of users, not those on this forum. Unless 2 and a half mill of emule+onet users are on here.

"you can lead a horse to water but you can&#39;t make it drink"... true. But it will have to drink water sometime otherwise it would die. But the horse (or mule in this case) hasnt. BWAHAHA

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    BANNED
    ya just wait and if you look at the whole picture you will see more edonkey/overnet users then slowmule

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    wheres your comeback to your philospohy eh BWAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i see your involving edonkey now as part of overnet&#39;s gang, tut tut. I thought you had the decency to fight fairly. MeMule will kick your O-Net&#39;s ass (ass as in behind, not as in donkey).

(Im gonna end it here, cos it isnt really gonna go anywhere that it hasnt been before on these forums).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast