Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazupernode Trouble

BANNED
    Originally posted by jubei@21 February 2004 - 03:26
    i got 2.4.4 now, and still no localize! any other ideas? any help is appreciated
    there might be a problem with the system that kazupernodes uses, it might be down for a bit, lets wait and if this keeps happening we will try a few things,

in the mean time go here for more info

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    same here i have kazaa lite k++ v2.4.3 and the localize just stoped workin 2 days ago, everything else works supernode works, but i dont realy think its too much a problem, if you get your supernodes at 0 then it dont realy matter what street they live in lol, maybe its just a temp issue but lets just wait and see

i dont wanna upgrade just yet im happy with 2.4.3, plz let me know if there's a fix

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by delphin460@21 February 2004 - 18:53
    same here i have kazaa lite k++ v2.4.3 and the localize just stoped workin 2 days ago, everything else works supernode works, but i dont realy think its too much a problem, if you get your supernodes at 0 then it dont realy matter what street they live in lol, maybe its just a temp issue but lets just wait and see

i dont wanna upgrade just yet im happy with 2.4.3, plz let me know if there's a fix
    you should upgrade first of all your kazupernodes are 1.4.6 and we are using 1.4.7 or 1.4.8 rc (test) which has a lot of buggs fixed in the version you are using.

second the klite 2.4.4 and klr 2.4.9 have the updated extensions which now allow you to choose random groups of files and pause, resume , fnd more sources and etc.

if you like you can find them here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12