Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snack Question

Poster
    Originally posted by Biggles@6 April 2004 - 21:01
    I find it is best to avoid any food stuff that appears to be developing its own (largely green, white and black) eco-system. Otherwise most things are ok.

Crisps and pop corn need a wee re-heat to lose the soggy texture though.
    Why bother, your mouth is soggy.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Hmmm that thread took a turn for the worst

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    well if looks ok smells ok its fine worms are very good for you

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I once ate a turkey and mayo submarine,that I scrounged from the dumpster.
    Huh!... funny what you will eat when your hungry.

Eat the popcorn

Peace brotherdoobie

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Confession time.. once when I had a severe case of the munchies I opened my nephews choco easter egg with a hot knife round the seal and ate the chocolate buttons from inside then resealed it and put it back I know I'm an arsehole stealing sweets from kids but when u fancy chocolate and your munching its got to be done..

Felt a bit of a dick next day when my mother was going on about how shit the eggs were for having no sweets in

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@9 April 2004 - 16:59
    Confession time.. once when I had a severe case of the munchies I opened my nephews choco easter egg with a hot knife round the seal and ate the chocolate buttons from inside then resealed it and put it back    I know I'm an arsehole stealing sweets from kids but when u fancy chocolate and your munching its got to be done..

Felt a bit of a dick next day when my mother was going on about how shit the eggs were for having no sweets in

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Yeah my brothers kids laughed aswell m8

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by shn+10 April 2004 - 20:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn &#064; 10 April 2004 - 20:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze@9 April 2004 - 16:59
    Confession time.. once when I had a severe case of the munchies I opened my nephews choco easter egg with a hot knife round the seal and ate the chocolate buttons from inside then resealed it and put it back I know I&#39;m an arsehole stealing sweets from kids but when u fancy chocolate and your munching its got to be done..

[/b][/quote]
    I believe there is a special spot in Hades for such a crime.

You have to stand up to your knees in liquid chocolate and the trees above are laden with chocolate treats. But both retreat the moment you reach for them. All the while munchy inducing smoke is wafted in your general direction.

As I recall, Tantalus was tormented in this way for stealing children&#39;s sweets. (or something similar)
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Biggles+12 April 2004 - 04:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 12 April 2004 - 04:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@10 April 2004 - 20:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze
    @9 April 2004 - 16:59
    Confession time.. once when I had a severe case of the munchies I opened my nephews choco easter egg with a hot knife round the seal and ate the chocolate buttons from inside then resealed it and put it back&nbsp; &nbsp; I know I&#39;m an arsehole stealing sweets from kids but when u fancy chocolate and your munching its got to be done..

I believe there is a special spot in Hades for such a crime.

You have to stand up to your knees in liquid chocolate and the trees above are laden with chocolate treats. But both retreat the mment you reach for them. All the while munchy inducing smoke is wafted in your general direction.

As I recall, Tantalus was tormented in this way for stealing children&#39;s sweets. (or something similar) [/b][/quote]
    Could&#39;nt take the heat could ya.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    In my defence as far as I&#39;m concerned it was a victimless crime, my mother did&#39;nt know about the sweets, the shop got paid for the egg, mu nephew got the egg and I sorted my munchies out

Ever1&#39;s happy and I can lie straight in my bed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12