Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Radeon 9700 Opengl

Originally posted by LSA+27 February 2004 - 00:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LSA @ 27 February 2004 - 00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bogaaa@26 February 2004 - 18:08
    Uhhh yeah I posted the config file&#39;s content in this threat
    What I meant was what are you trying to do. Do you get any error messages?

Try this: http://www.mesa3d.org/

Oh and don&#39;t post smart little comments like that when someone is trying to help you. [/b][/quote]
    Who me? I just gave an answer to your question, if you think thats smart then I am very smart
    since I give a lot answers

(Forgive my bad english)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by bogaaa@26 February 2004 - 18:33
    Who me? I just gave an answer to your question, if you think thats smart then I am very smart
    since I give a lot answers
    I worded it wrong...

How could someone just look at your config file and tell you what is wrong?

You need to say what you did, exactly. Did you get it too install? Do you see an nvidia splash screen when you start X? From what you provided I can&#39;t really help you, and I was asking for more information.

Did you try Mesa3d? http://www.mesa3d.org/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by LSA+26 February 2004 - 18:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LSA &#064; 26 February 2004 - 18:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-bogaaa@26 February 2004 - 18:33
    since I give a lot answers&nbsp;
    I worded it wrong...

How could someone just look at your config file and tell you what is wrong?

You need to say what you did, exactly. Did you get it too install? Do you see an nvidia splash screen when you start X? From what you provided I can&#39;t really help you, and I was asking for more information.

Did you try Mesa3d? http://www.mesa3d.org/[/b][/quote]
    I looked at the config file and told him what is wrong

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    tnx shn, some ppl get really sensitive, anyway it doesnt work and it aint that important since
    im not a gamer but I trully am greatfull for your help lsa, u rock

(Forgive my bad english)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@26 February 2004 - 18:48
    I looked at the config file and told him what is wrong
    What I meant was it would be hard.

More info would make it easier is what I meant.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Hmmm, i dont find a driver for ati radeon 7500 on www.ati.com. Does anyone know what graphic card i should choose when i am insalling Mandrake 9? Last time i chose just ATI but the graphics got messed up.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    First thing you need to do is not install mandrake since it has many security problems.
    You dont want to get hacked now do you? Install suse 90 it is much easyer to use
    and finds all hardware by its self

(Forgive my bad english)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by killer04@27 February 2004 - 10:08
    Hmmm, i dont find a driver for ati radeon 7500 on www.ati.com.&nbsp; Does&nbsp; anyone know what graphic card&nbsp; i should choose when i am insalling Mandrake 9? Last time i chose just ATI but the graphics&nbsp; got messed up.
    Well, to be honest it does not matter what distro you use when it comes to wether your graphics card is suported.

It relies solely on the version of Xfree86 that the distro is using. To make it simple, just find out what version of Xfree86 is used with the distro and check the Xfree86 site for that version and it will tell you if your card is supported.

http://www.xfree86.org/

If your card is only supported in a newer version of Xfree86 then install the latest version.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Girl you just keep suprising me with your knolledge

(Forgive my bad english)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    ok thanx but i do not find my card on the ati list...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast