Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Trilogy Explained !

Poster
    u got this of matrixfans.net, no?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Legolas@27 February 2004 - 14:16
    how could u say that the wac brothers are the best directors? I feel that Peter jackson is fair competition
    well i say that mario puzzo is better . seriously, peter is good, but not great (better then lucas, i'll grant you that), most of the LOTR movies were cgi, acting was okay, story was good. i give peter j props for his earlier movies, i don't consider LOTR series a "masterpiece", as for Matrix, it was great and had a good run. now, let's see who's gonna flame me for this post

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Legolas@27 February 2004 - 22:16
    how could u say that the wac brothers are the best directors? I feel that Peter jackson is fair competition

thats my personal opinion dude. And opinions differ .......so for you it might be peter but for me it's the wac bros for the way they approach the audience .
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@27 February 2004 - 23:34
    u got this of matrixfans.net, no?
    i dont exactly remember the source of it. If i do i will post it asap.

yeah, so, to much to read for me and yep, i 2 thought the matrix was another great action movie&#33; then parts 2 and 3 came out and all they did was pretty much talk, talk, talk....boring&#33;
    It&#39;s normal for nebdy 2 think that the matrix trilogy is an action ride but the tru fact is that it is more than that.

Also thanks for your replies uNz[i], bujub22, mojo2185 &#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+28 February 2004 - 05:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad &#064; 28 February 2004 - 05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@27 February 2004 - 14:16
    well i say that mario puzzo is better . seriously, peter is good, but not great (better then lucas, i&#39;ll grant you that), most of the LOTR movies were cgi, acting was okay, story was good. i give peter j props for his earlier movies, i don&#39;t consider LOTR series a "masterpiece", as for Matrix, it was great and had a good run. now, let&#39;s see who&#39;s gonna flame me for this post [/b][/quote]
    hey cpt azad, are u talking abt writing or directing ? Cuz Mario Puzo never directed, that is if you are talking abt the Godfather series. Francis Ford Copolla did. I don&#39;t remember Mario Puzo directing ne movie...&#33;&#33; Yeah peter is good but then he had a good story to boot. The LOTR series already had a good fan base. Also that doesnt mean he is a average director. But then like i said all of this differs frm person to person.
    </span></span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    my brain hurts

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Randomblonde@28 February 2004 - 05:53
    my brain hurts
    No-one mention any blonde jokes, ok?

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+28 February 2004 - 12:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 28 February 2004 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Randomblonde@28 February 2004 - 05:53
    my brain hurts
    No-one mention any blonde jokes, ok?

[/b][/quote]
    LOL &#33;&#33;
    </span></span></span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    the matrix trilogy is my fav , ever since i saw the first one it has kept my mind pretty busy , i guess well never get tha hang of it since eveyrbody has a difrent opinion to what really is the matrix and what happened.

evrytime i read the word arquitect i get this image of will ferrel in my head , now that was some funny stuff.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast